Chapter 42

"God, this is what you do... to maintain those muscles?" I heaved as I gestured to her bulging muscles while she lifted a fifty on both sides.

"Yeah." She was completely calm and collected like she wasn't even panting a little, it's like it never fazed her.

"I need a break." I dropped down to the floor, and I could hear her laugh at me. Well of course, just laugh at the incapable twenty two year old.

"Babe, you've gotta put some effort." She encouraged but I was already down and not ready to get up.

"I did!" I shouted, and that caused her to laugh again.

Suddenly I heard the weights hit the ground and Lou to come to my side and sit beside me.

"You're really tired?" She asked.

"Is that a serious question?" I replied catching a little attitude.

"But it's only been thirty minutes." She shrugged like it was not a big deal.

"Exactly. That amount of time of working out should be illegal." I tried to lift myself up, but that only caused more pain.

"Alright lets get you up and going." She stood you and held out her hand. I only shook my head and closed my eyes.

And with that I was lifted off the ground and out the gymnasium, feeling Lou going up the stairs and into her room.

She set me down on her bed and laid two towels beside me, I looked at them and then at her as she only smirked and lifted her shirt above her head, revealing a chest without a bra I turned to my abdomen and covered my eyes feeling the heat rush to my cheeks.

I was grabbed by the waist and thrown over the shoulder, I could see Lou's bare back.

"What are you doing?" I asked but she ignored me and headed towards the shower. She set me down and I could still see her chest so I turned around, feeling very nervous.

"Lift your arms, baby." She lowly said next to my ear, I turned my head slightly towards her voice as a shiver went right down my spine. I could feel her smiling against my ear as I slowly lifted my arms up in the air.

Lou's hands went down my sides and to the hem of my shirt, lifting it over my head and discarding it to the floor. I was only in my bra, and I already felt insecure. I felt her warm fingers unclasp my bra and I flinched lightly at the sudden action but sliding it down my shoulders nonetheless.

"Take off the rest." I heard her whisper in my other ear, which caused my whole body to shiver, not because it was an impulse of mine, but it was so sexy when she did that.

I proceeded with taking off the rest of my clothes, socks at the end. I heard the shower go off, which caused me turn around and go into the shower with her.

And then I saw her with all her glory, god she was perfect. Not a single flaw located. How is she even real?

"You're staring." She smiled slightly and looked me up and down, the thing that I was working on was being more confident in being naked in front of her. And I maybe pull this off without feeling ashamed.

"Can you blame me?" My heart pumped and pumped faster as I got closer to her, instantly wrapping my arms behind her neck, and attacking her lips.

They were covered with water now that I pushed her into the running water under her very expensive bathroom, and very large shower space where you could do anything.

"Mmm." I moaned against her lips, as her hands traveled down my back and to my cheeks, as she started massaging gently, occasionally letting out grunts.