01

As soon as Soojin opened her locker to get her books needed for the day a paper right away fell out.

"eh?" she looked at the paper for awhile lying in the ground before deciding to pick it up.

Dear You,

I can't think of a reason as to why I love you. All I know is that I really do.

"is this for real?" she asks herself and just then, one of her best friends, Shuhua came.

"Jinjin~ah!" the girl energetically greeted her and went in for a hug, but she stopped her.

"not now Shu." she calmly says as she faced her locker once again to get her books. She then slipped the letter in one of those books and closed her locker.

"my Jinjin is so cold..tss." Shuhua whined and tried to link arms with Soojin but the latter shrug her off.

"I'm carrying these books Shu." Soojin answers as she starts to walk with Shuhua beside her.

"then give it all to me so I can link arms with you..tss." Shuhua said and held the book but Soojin did not let it go.

"Shu, let go." she once again calmly said.

"nope..you let go." Shuhua stubbornly answered back.

Soojin sighed and lets go of the books, there's just 2 of it actually, not that heavy. She just doesn't want Shuhua to cling on to her, her heart beats go crazy whenever Shuhua's too close to her.

She's been like that since Shuhua came in to her life 3 years ago, her heart would beat crazily and she thinks coffee had to do something with it so she stopped drinking coffee for days but then she later on figured that the poor coffee had nothing to do with it.

In conclusion, she's been secretly in love with the girl for 3 years. But, opposite to that, she treats the girl coldly and differently. She seriously don't know how to handle a clingy Shuhua and so automatically her body reacts protectively and her mouth speaks words uncontrollably making her look like a tsundere to her and everyone else.

Shuhua has that effect on her.

Shuhua smiled at her as she carried the books in her right hand and offered her left arm for Soojin to cling on to.

"I thought you'll carry my books so you'll be able to cling on to me? why are you offering your arm then?" Soojin asked.

"nah, I'd love to cling on to you..but it fits better if you do it." Shuhua answered, offering her arm again.

"and why is that?" Soojin asks yet she still linked her arm on Shuhua's as they walked to her class' direction.

"just because." Shuhua answered as she adjusted the books in her right hand.

Soojin tried her best to control her fast heart beat as they walk together.

A sudden thought came into her mind, Shuhua sending her to class is a rare thing despite the girl telling almost everyone in the whole school that she loves her.

The latter's actions are quiet different than her words, she tells everyone she loves Soojin and gets jealous with people coming near her but when she's asked, Shuhua tells people Soojin's just her bestest friend since she was the first one she got close with when she first came to Korea.

And everytime Soojin hears those words, she can feel her heart slowly breaking. If only their definition of love is the same.

The only hope Soojin has is the fact that Shuhua's gay and that's it, she does not have any idea if the girl is seeing someone or liking someone at the moment.

"see you later at lunch Jinjin~ah." Shuhua said smiling like a kid as she handed Soojin her books.

"okay." Soojin just simply answered and watched Shuhua walked back to where they came from. Shuhua's class is on the other side of the building afterall.

+++++

Shuhua was the last to come in their lunch table, dragging someone with her "what took you so long?" Minnie, their other best friend asks her.

"ask your girlfriend, she walks slower than the snail." Shuhua irritatingly said that made their group of friends laugh, Minnie's girlfriend Miyeon pouted like a kid at Shuhua though.

"eww, stop that." Shuhua said and sat beside Soojin.

"yah! go order your food first so we can eat." Yuqi, Shuhua's first none Korean friend told her.

"Miyeon, you go order..I won't be eating lunch today." Shuhua answered as she rests her head on Soojin's right shoulder. Miyeon nodded and went to buy her own food as the girls waited for her to come back.

"why won't you eat?" Soojin asked.

"I'm not hungry, ate too much last night I can still feel my stomach being full." Shuhua answered.

"how many ramyeon did you eat then?" Soyeon, Yuqi's girlfriend asked her.

"hmm? quiet a lot." Shuhua answered chuckling at herself.

Miyeon came back right away after ordering and so they started eating.

Shuhua just sat there and used her phone, she gave Soojin space so the latter could eat her food well.

"by the way Soojin..does Shuhua already know about the confession letter you received this morning?" Soyeon asked and Shuhua immediately raised her head up and looked at Soojin questionably, the latter just shook her head.

"what letter?" Shuhua asks, now keeping her phone.

"it's just nothing Shu." Soojin says as she played it cool.

Deep inside, Soojin wishes Shuhua will get jealous for real, like, their feelings to be mutual for each other.

"Jinjin~ah, what letter? do you have it now?" Shuhua asked once again and Soojin sighed before getting the letter out from one of her books.

Handing it to Shuhua, the girl immediately read what was written in it.

"Dear You, I can't think of a reason as to why I love you. All I know is that I really do." after reading it her brows raised.

"whom is this from?" she asks as she scans the letter in every corner of it, trying to find the senders name.

"there's no name on it." Soojin says.

"that made it even more romantic, who writes a love letter without stating who they are..it only means that you have a secret admirer Soo." Yuqi said smiling at Soojin.

"tss, secret admirer..is this thing even around in this age?" Shuhua asks bitterly.

"yah! Yeh Shuhua! for all we know, that person is just afraid of you that's why he didn't put any names on the letter..he's afraid you'll kill him with your glares." Miyeon said laughing at her and Shuhua shot her a glare.

"if it's afraid of me, then that only means it doesn't deserve my Jinjin." Shuhua answers and the others gave her a confuse look.

"what?" she asks.

"why are you referring to the letter sender as it?" Soyeon asks her and she shrug.

"we don't know if a boy or a girl sent it..so I have to use it." she explains.

"okay, then we'll use it as well." Minnie said and shrug.

"and it has a really really nice hand writing I must say." Yuqi says as she scanned the letter.

"tss, whatever." Shuhua said as she took her phone out once again and focused on it.

Soojin just remained silent throughout the whole conversation.

She really hates and love it at the same time whenever Shuhua acts like that. The latter acts like a jealous girlfriend, being all protective and literally claiming her to everyone but then they are really not together. And in fact it's a one-sided love.

It sucks, really.