03

Soojin found Shuhua waiting for her in their school entrance, smiling at her brightly.

However, she's not sure whether the smile Shuhua is giving her is genuine or not. Ever since yesterday, she can't get the picture of Shuhua's weird attitude towards her, she's somehow convinced that Shuhua has some crush on Somi and the latter liking her makes Shuhua jealous.

If only Shuhua knows she's the only person Soojin will ever see.

"good morning my Jinjin~ah!" Shuhua greeted and immediately linked her arms on her.

"good morning Shu." she greeted back.

"let's go? I'll send you to class today too." Shuhua said and went closer to her.

Despite the thought in her mind about Shuhua liking Somi, she still can't deny the fact that Shuhua's presence makes her go crazy.

"why would you do it though? your class is way far from mine Shu." she told her.

"just because." Shuhua said looking at her.

+++++

When they arrived outside Soojin's classroom, Shuhua then hugged her while she just stood there, frozen, unknown to Shuhua.

"I won't be joining you guys later for lunch." Shuhua said that surprised Soojin.

"why?" she asks as Shuhua moved away from the hug.

"have to do something, I'll see you later after last period though." Shuhua said and smiled at her.

"okay." was the only words she can only say as Shuhua cutely patted her head, making her blush.

The girl's shorter than her but she likes to do stuffs like this, stuffs that should be done by only those who are in a relationship.

"stop it, you're ruining my hair." Soojin says as she swats Shuhua's hand away while trying her very best to not let Shuhua see her redden cheeks.

Shuhua chuckled at her and stopped patting her head, "I'll see you later Jinjin~ah." she said and started walking away.

Soojin just watched her walk away with a smile on her face.

How can she really not love Shuhua if the girl is being all sweet and clingy and everything that's perfect.

+++++

Soojin meets up with the others during lunch break and sat with them. They did not start eating though and Soojin wonders why.

"Soojin, what time will Shuhua come?" Minnie asks and Soojin looked like she's been asked a question worth a billion dollars.

That must be the reason why they aren't eating yet, Shuhua did not inform the others about her not joining them for lunch.

So she then answers it, "she won't join us for lunch today, said she'll have to do something." she says and the girls nodded as they then started eating.

"ah, I guess she's with Tzuyu..I saw them earlier actually." Yuqi said and Soojin looked at her.

"Tzuyu?" she asks.

"yep, Chou Tzuyu..you know, the popular archery Goddess next to Bae Joohyun." Yuqi casually answers.

"I know who Chou Tzuyu is Yuqi, what I meant is, are they friends?" Soojin asks and everyone looked at her as if she's grown two more heads.

"Soo, have you been living under the rock for ages?" Soyeon asks her in disbelief and Soojin has this curious look on her face.

"they're practically childhood besties, they're both from Taiwan and they studied at the same school even before they came here in Korea..it's all over the school, how come you don't know about it?" Soyeon explained and Soojin had this look of wonder in her face.