15

NOTE: we are back with Soojin's pov :D

/////

Soojin hates what she's seeing right now. She's with Somi but her eyes is actually watching Shuhua and Tzuyu.

The two had been close to each other even before the game and now that the game is over, they are both still together.

Shuhua can just go to them and talk to her like what Somi's doing but no, the girl stayed with Tzuyu there.

Miyeon, Minnie, Soyeon and Yuqi are actually just beside them, obviously eavesdropping but she just lets the four do what they want, it's not like she can tell them to go somewhere else.

Coz in all honesty, she's not that comfortable around Somi. Yes the girl talks to her calmly, giving her compliments and asking questions about her life, obviously getting to know her. But for some reason, she just doesn't feel 100% fine being alone with the girl.

She figured they both share the same birthday, but even that didn't change the fact that she's not that comfortable.

Or maybe it's just because she just met the girl? Or maybe because she knows Somi is actually interested in her while she herself is interested in someone else also known as Yeh Shuhua.

"did you see that Shuhua actually stomped on my right foot?" she suddenly heard Somi say so she stopped staring at Shuhua and Tzuyu and looked at Somi.

"sorry, what?" she asks.

"she stomped on my foot..look, I wasn't supposed to say this coz I know she's your best friend..but I feel so hurt by the fact that she literally stomped on my foot not only once but a couple of times..she as well told me to stay away from you or else she'll make my life miserable." Somi said and Soojin literally had her mouth agape.

"what the heck are you saying Jeon Somi?" Soyeon asks as she stood in front of Somi.

"Shuhua threatened you?" Yuqi asks in disbelief.

"she did." Somi answered, her head low.

Soojin can't believe it, Shuhua wouldn't do that. Shuhua's not the type to threaten anyone.

Miyeon, Minnie, Soyeon and Yuqi might always joke about Shuhua threatening her admirers but it's not true. Her admirers are the first ones to approach Shuhua, asking for a blessing in which the latter wouldn't give, telling everyone Soojin's already her girlfriend.

And no, it's not a threat. That will never be a threat and Yeh Shuhua wouldn't do that.

"hello everyone!" they all heard Shuhua's voice say, approaching them.

Somi immediately stood and bowed to them, "I-I gotta go Soojin~ssi..everyone, thank you." she said, acting all scared at Shuhua before walking off.

"eh? why did she suddenly go?" Shuhua asks and Tzuyu chuckled beside her.

"karma hit her? Soojin~ssi, did you reject her already?" Tzuyu asks and Soojin shook her head no.

"I see, I suggest you should..she's honestly not---" Tzuyu was elbowed by Shuhua because of that.

"yah Chou Tzuyu..stop saying nonsense things." Shuhua said that earned a groan from the girl.

"whatever..just tell me if things go crazy, I'll back you up." Tzuyu said before bidding everyone goodbye as she as well walked off.

"yah! we're supposed to leave together!" Shuhua half-yelled at Tzuyu, who stopped walking and turned to look back at her.

"I'll just see you at my place..I have to prepare things too you know!" Tzuyu answered back before completely walking out the gym.