06

Soojin does not know what to do right now, she feels awkward sitting beside Tzuyu in Shuhua's backseat.

"why do I feel like I am looking like a driver right now?" she heard Shuhua asks and Tzuyu laughed at her.

"might be because you are Shu." Tzuyu said.

How did she even end up in this type of situation?

(flashback)

Soojin walked out from her last class which is the one whom she's classmates with Somi.

She found Shuhua and Tzuyu both standing outside, waiting for her.

"Jinjin~ah!" Shuhua greeted her with a smile followed with a tight hug.

"h-hi, Shu." she greeted back as she looks at Tzuyu who's smiling at her.

"by the way, Tzuyu's coming with us today. I have to send her back home as a payment from consuming all her supplies yesterday." Shuhua told her after letting go from the hug.

Somi then spoke, "I can send you home instead Soojin~ssi." she said and Soojin finally remembered that the girl is with her.

"no need Somi~ssi, Soojin and I will go home together." she then heard Shuhua say.

"excuse me?" Somi asks.

"you heard me, we're going home together in the same house." Shuhua said smiling.

"and we need to get going now Jinjin~ah." Shuhua added as she held Soojin's hand.

"excuse us..let's go Tzuyu." she says right after as she pulled Soojin with her, with Tzuyu following behind them.

(end of flashback)

And that's how she ended up here, "finally! go out now Tzuyu." she suddenly heard Shuhua say and so she realized the car already stopped and so she looked around the area.

"aren't you going to open the door for me?" Tzuyu asks.

"no, you're not my Jinjin." Shuhua said that made Tzuyu roll her eyes.

"thank you for the ride Shu." she then said and turned to look at Soojin.

"thank you as well Soojin~ssi." and with one last smile, Tzuyu went out from the car.

Shuhua then went out as well and Soojin looked at the two as they talked for a bit. Tzuyu patted Shuhua's head and Soojin wish she's the one doing it.

She then saw Shuhua come her way and opened the door for her, "sit beside me?" Shuhua asks and so she nodded, agreeing.

+++++

When they arrive in her place, she knocked on the door since she can see that her parents car is still outside the parking lot.

"I'm home." she said as she walk inside, "me too." Shuhua said following her.

Yejin walked out from her room upstairs, "hello Soojin unnie, Shuhua unnie." she greeted and Shuhua greeted her as well.

"where's mom and dad?" Soojin asks her younger sister.

"we're in the kitchen!" the two yelled in unison making Shuhua giggle.

She then went there with Shuhua and saw that her parents are packing some food for their trip.

Shuhua greeted them and they greeted her back as well.

"where are the two couples?" Soojin's dad asked.

And just then, another knock on the door is heard.