13

NOTE: a short update :D

/////

Passing by their locker, Soojin put her books back inside as she then later on checked if the letter is still on top of her locker.

"it took it or not yet?" Yuqi asks and Soojin nodded as she closed her locker.

"that's great, we'll later on find out who it is." Soyeon said, voice excited.

Soojin just nodded again, she's not really excited about who it is, she's just curious.

"by the way, I heard our last period teacher is absent..and Yeji, as the class President was assigned to give us our assignment." Minnie said.

They are all classmates for their last period class after all, "yeah, I heard about that too..what should we do after that? Shuhua's not in our class you know." Miyeon answered.

"her class is P.E right? they'll be in the gym..we can watch her there, plus Somi's in that class too..we'll see Soojin's admirer do some P.E." Yuqi suggested and Soojin rolled her eyes.

"Somi's not my admirer or anything." she said and the girls mocked her.

"yeah right, everyone in school knows she confessed to you last week." Yuqi said and Soojin did not say anything after that.

+++++

Last period came and as expected, their teacher is not around. After their Class President, Hwang Yeji gave them their assignments, everyone exited their room.

"let's go!" Yuqi says, running in the hallways, which is by the way not allowed but she still did it anyway.

"Song Yuqi!" Soyeon whispered-yell as she ran after her girlfriend, with light steps nobody would hear her at all.

"I really wonder how Yuqi's record in school is still zero detention and stuffs." Miyeon said as she quietly walked beside her girlfriend Minnie.

"cuteness has its perks." was what Minnie said chuckling a bit and Soojin nodded at that.

Song Yuqi's too cute for everyone she doesn't even need to apologize or pay anything if she accidentally burn the whole school down.

Or maybe she has to, but in a lesser price.

+++++

They arrived at the gym and everyone's just doing their stretches first.

The group sat at the far side of the gym, trying to not get any attention from the other students.

But it's impossible when you are all known in school, plus the fact that Shuhua's not subtle at all.

"Jinjin!!" they saw Shuhua running towards where they are.

Soojin smiled seeing how Shuhua looked so cute running like a kid towards them, "hey Shu." she said as soon as Shuhua reached their place.

"we're here too you know." Yuqi voiced out and Soyeon chuckled.

"why do I feel like this is some sort of Deja Vu?" she said and the others laugh.

"well, hello to you all as well." Shuhua said with a smirk.

"why are you guys here anyways?" she asked afterwards.

"teacher's not around." Soojin just casually answered.

"yep, so we decided to watch you do your P.E." Minnie says, smiling.

"plus Somi's here too, we should see how good Soojin's admirer in playing basketball you know." Yuqi said and Soojin shook her head at that.

"I see, she's just over there..I gotta go, see you later!" Shuhua said as she ran back to where she came from.

"Yeh Shuhua! come back here!!!" they heard Shuhua's teacher yell at her.

"yes sir!!" Shuhua's voice was heard all over the gym.

Soojin watched how Shuhua ran back there with little clumsy steps with a smile on her face. It vanished when she saw where Shuhua went though, beside Tzuyu.

Dear YouOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara