22

They were all about to ask Shuhua who El is and how come they don't know that their best friend is already engaged when the bell suddenly started ringing.

"okay, I gotta go..need to talk to Tzuyu about El coming over." Shuhua said, "see you guys maybe later." she added as she then went to hug Soojin.

"take care Jinjin!" she says as she started walking away right after.

"yah! how about us?!" Miyeon half-yelled.

"you gays too as well! bye!" they heard Shuhua yell when she's already near the cafeteria door.

They all then started to pick their things up and carry them before walking out as well.

"we gotta hurry too you know..second bell is the scariest thing in this school." Soyeon said and they all realized that indeed Soyeon is right so they all ran as well, with the other few students left inside the cafeteria following them.

+++++

It was a break before their last period class and they all for the first time fell silent.

"so, Shuhua is already engage?" Miyeon asks in a whisper low voice.

"she just said it herself..and why are you asking us that in a whisper babe?" Minnie asks, unknowingly whispering as well.

"I mean..we did not know it until awhile ago so maybe it should be a secret, what do you think Soo?" Miyeon said as she looked at Soojin.

Soojin who looks like she just got her favourite recipe taken away.

Who is that girl who caught Shuhua's attention? I thought she likes Tzuyu and yet.. she thinks.

"Soo." suddenly she was back again and she cleared her throat.

"what?" she asks.

"I said, maybe Shuhua did not tell us about it because it should have been a secret..what do you think?" Miyeon asks and Soojin gave it a thought.

"hmm..I guess so." she answered.

"but I thought she likes Tzuyu." Yuqi asks, pretending she doesn't have a clue about who Shuhua loves.

But Miyeon, Minnie, Soyeon and her are all confused as well. They know for a fact that Shuhua loves Soojin and Tzuyu said she was about to confess to her, so how come Shuhua's engage?

"I thought so too..but I guess we're wrong about that." Soyeon answered and just then their teacher came in.

+++++

NOTE: Yuyeon and Minyeon/Mimin's conversation from now on :)

//////

"I don't get it." Yuqi said as soon as she sat on Soyeon's bed.

They are now all in Soyeon's house. Soyeon invited them all to talk about their plan and as well today's discovery.

"me too." Miyeon said, sitting beside Yuqi.

"right? coz Tzuyu just confirmed that Shuhua is in love with Soojin and is planning to confess to her..so when does this El fall into this conversation?" Yuqi voiced out.

"we all met Shuhua 3 years ago right? maybe she was engaged even back then, a fixed one by her parents..so all these years, she's been with us but actually is bound to marry someone else." Soyeon said, carrying some snacks and drinks as she then placed them on the mini table.

"if that's a fixed one, it means Shuhua might be forced to do so..but the look on Shu's face earlier says another thing..she was smiling while talking to that El and even said she loves the girl too." Minnie said as she reached for the snack.

"Oh My God! is Shuhua trying to play with Soo's heart?" Yuqi said but then soon slapped herself for it, "Shu would never do that..she can't even hurt a fly..what was I thinking!" she said.

"maybe we should ask Tzuyu about it?"  Soyeon asks.

Suddenly they noticed Miyeon being silent, "babe, what's wrong? you've been staring at your phone for awhile now." Minnie asks.

"Soojin just texted me." they heard Miyeon say.

"what did she say?" Yuqi asks.

"she said this." Miyeon answered as she showed everyone her phone.

S.S.J

hi, this is Soojin..do you mind if I meet you tomorrow afternoon for lunch? I really wanted to meet you. :)

"WAIT!" Yuqi yelled as she took the phone to read the message again.

"she texted her?!" she asked and Miyeon sighed.

"she just did." she answers.

"we're doomed! how are we going to meet her tomorrow for lunch?!" Yuqi asks, yelling.

"babe, stop yelling." Soyeon said as she took the phone away from Yuqi, typing a message back to Soojin.

Her

hi! :) I did not expect you to text me so soon..I mean, you did not respond to my last last letter. I thought I freaked you out or something.

"what did you say?" Minnie asks and Soyeon let them read the message.

"we can tell her that we can't meet her yet..get to know each other through text messages." Soyeon said as she started eating the snack she brought.

"so she decided to text us because of the news about Shuhua, right?" Miyeon asks and Soyeon nodded.

"maybe she's thinking about moving on and to do that, she has to give somebody else a chance..and that somebody else happened to be us." Soyeon answered.

"my girlfriend is really a genius!" Yuqi says as she back hugged Soyeon.

"I'm not." Soyeon said as she relaxed on Yuqi's hug.

"yah! why aren't we cuddling like them?" Minnie suddenly asks Miyeon.

"eh?" Miyeon asks, clueless.

"grr! I hate you!" Minnie said as she opened Miyeon's phone again to read Soojin's reply.

"what did I do?" Miyeon asks Soyeon and Yuqi and they just shrug.

S.S.J

of course not. I just honestly forgot to write you back last night..but I'm glad you gave me your number..soo, about the lunch? are you okay with it?

"Soojin is rushing things more than us." Minnie said as she showed them the message.

"should I send her a reply?" she asks as she held the phone back again.

"yes, but don't agree with the meet-up." Soyeon reminded and Minnie nodded.

Her

I'm glad I didn't freak you out :) and I would really love to spend some time with you personally already. But I also want you to meet me through here first, is that okay with you?

"okay, good..keep that type of message." Soyeon said.

"Miyeon, you should do it like this when you text Soojin later.." Minnie said, handing Miyeon the phone before eating some snacks.

"Miyeon? why are you calling me by my name?" Miyeon asks, confused.

"because that's your name, Cho Miyeon!" Minnie yelled and glared at Miyeon.

"I'm starting to believe you're hitting puberty now babe." Miyeon says, chuckling as she moved to where Minnie is, back hugging her.

"tss! I'm not!" Minnie defended.

"you know, I love my name but I love you more..and I will love it most if you'll also be Cho Minnie." Miyeon cheesily said that made Minnie blush.

"eww!!" Soyeon and Yuqi said at the same time that earned a glare from Minnie.

//////

NOTE: next chapter is Shuhua's pov :D

Also, who El is will be revealed there as well :)