14

NOTE: Shuhua's POV to know her side as well :)

/////

"what's with your face? one minute you're running towards the love of your life and then you come back here with that face?" Tzuyu asks her.

Shuhua pouted and leaned her head on Tzuyu's arm.

"they're here since their teacher isn't around, but they're not here just for me.." Shuhua answered and Tzuyu patted her head.

"is it Somi again?" she heard the taller girl ask her and she nodded.

"they wanted to see how Somi plays basketball." Shuhua said as if telling her mom a story of how someone bullied her.

"I see..then I suggest you show what you can do too..play well." Tzuyu said as suddenly they heard a yell from one of their classmates, also known as Jeon Somi.

"Soojin~ssi! I'll play well for you!" the whole class cheered for Somi, well except for Tzuyu who had her poker face on and Shuhua who tried not to roll her eyes.

"okay now, go with your teams." their teacher said and Shuhua looked at Tzuyu in wonder.

"do you know which team I belong to?" she asks like a kid.

"you're with me, against Somi's." Tzuyu simply answered.

"oh, so is that why you suggested I should play well too?" Shuhua asks as she walk with Tzuyu towards where their team is.

"yes..and when I say play well, I meant play really really good. I don't want to have you in my place later whining about Somi or about that secret admirer Soojin has." Shuhua pouted at that as she clings on to Tzuyu.

"don't remind me how much of a loser I am Tzuyu~ah." she says.

Their team was led by Yuju, also known as their class President.

"we should have Shuhua and Tzuyu play more since they're both good in this game..the rest of us, let's support them two and whenever we can, try to score as well for the team." Yuju said and they all nodded.

"let's defeat Somi's team." was her last words as they cheered for the game.

Unknown to them, Yuju is actually a fan of Soojin and Shuhua. The girl isn't blind to see how the two have feelings towards each other, almost everyone in school already knows. And she despise the fact that Somi can't read the lines to just back off.

+++++

The game started and as soon as Shuhua got hold of the ball, Somi's already in front of her, almost rubbing her face in hers.

Shuhua keeps on bouncing the ball while staring, or more like glaring at Somi while the latter is glaring at her as well with a smirk on her face.

"give me the ball Yeh, I have to show off to my girl." Somi said that made Shuhua raise her eye brows.

"since when did she? as far as I remember, she's very much single Jeon." Shuhua answers, hating Somi at this point.

Even before Somi confessed to Soojin, she already noticed Somi having some slight hard feelings for her. She doesn't have any idea why though. People from her class approach her and is somehow her acquaintance, except for Somi who always has this hatred gaze towards her.

When she found out Somi confessed to Soojin, she finally understood why. Somi saw her as a rival for Soojin and she's more than happy knowing that the younger girl feels that way.

Because she's honestly not backing up, not when she finally set her mind to actually confess to Soojin days before Somi and the letter sender came in the picture.