21

NOTE: took me long to update..I did not know where my supposed to be chapter 21 went >.< so I had to make a  new one.

EXTRA: first part is Soojin's pov :)

/////

"Jin?" Soojin heard Shuhua's voice call out for her, "Jinjin, we're home now." the voice continued to say and so she slowly opened her eyes.

"hi, Jin~ah." Shuhua greeted her with a smile that made her eyes grew wide, surprised because Shuhua's literally near her face.

"oh God!" she yelled as Shuhua just chuckled.

"we're now here Jinjin, you can go inside now and catch some sleep..after you eat dinner, do your assignments and write back to her that is." Shuhua told her that made her feel a bit sad. More than her, Shuhua's more curious as to who's the letter sender and it makes her think as to why as well.

"okay." she decided to say, clearing her throat while holding her bag close.

"thanks for sending me home Shu." she added and was about to open the door when Shuhua stopped her.

"by the way." Shuhua said, stopping her, "good night ahead Jinjin~ah." Shuhua continued, placing a kiss on her cheek.

did she? did she really kiss me?! Soojin's mind almost went blank but she shook her head and collected herself.

"good night." she then left after saying that, she did not even bother to look back at Shuhua before she entered her house.

"unnie, what's with your face?" her younger sister asks.

"hmm? nothing!" she says, laughing at nothing, "I'll just head to my room and be back in a while! bye!" she continued, running towards her room.

Dropping her bag on the floor and locking her room, she then went to get a pillow and there, she started shouting.

"OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE KISSED ME!!!! OH MY GOD!!!! OH MY GOD!!!" she says, voice muffled by the pillow.

She rolled over her bed like a kid and then continued to yell in to the poor pillow, hugging, squeezing and punching it due to her excitement.

"good night ahead Jinjin~ah."

She smiled remembering how Shuhua said those words and she smiled even more when she remembered how Shuhua kissed her cheek.

Touching her cheek, her smile couldn't be gone from her face.

+++++

The next day.

Soojin hadn't seen Shuhua today, not outside her house, in their school entrance, or even school hallways. And because of that, Soojin has been frowning half of the day.

So as soon as Shuhua showed up inside the cafeteria during their lunch break, she immediately smiled, unknown to her, the two pairs of lovers saw her do that and they could only shake their head.

They know Soojin wouldn't do anything about her relationship with Shuhua and so they want Shuhua to do the first move, thus they started creating the fake letters.

"hello everyone!" Shuhua happily greeted as she sat beside Soojin.

"hi..what's the sudden hype?" Minnie asks, she thinks Shuhua's acting weird.

"hmm, nothing..anyways, Jinjin, can we just share lunch?" Shuhua asks as the girl looks at her.

Soojin felt herself blush when she saw how Shuhua is closer to her than usual.