05

Soojin woke up wearing the same smile she had since last night. She can tell her day will turn out great as she sat on her bed.

"unnie! wake up now! Shuhua unnie is waiting for you!" as soon as she heard Yejin say those words with a knock on her door, she immediately ran to open it.

"what?" she asks her younger sister.

"ow, you're awake already." her sister says smiling, "Shuhua unnie is downstairs..she's been waiting for you for half an hour already, she even fell asleep." Yejin said before walking away.

Soojin made her way downstairs to see if her younger sister is telling the truth and there, she saw Shuhua sleeping on their couch hugging her bag.

"I guess she fell asleep." her mom says as she showed up from the kitchen, "go shower now, I'll make some toast for her." her mom said and she nodded.

Running, she then went inside her room and chose her clothes for the day before going inside the bathroom to do her daily routine.

Thinking that Shuhua's here makes her smile even more, this day will surely be great, it's confirmed now.

After almost an hour, she finally exited her room and went to where Shuhua is.

The girl is now sitting in their kitchen, eating the toast her mom made while talking to her family, "Shu." she called and Shuhua turned to look at her.

"good morning Jinjin~ah!" Shuhua greeted with a smile as she stood and wipe her hands on the table napkin they had and went in for a hug on which Soojin accepted, but she still acted like she hates it.

"what are you doing here this early?" she asks as Shuhua pulled her towards their table.

"hmm, came here to leave my things for tonight's sleepover and I wanted to come with you to school..I brought my car." Shuhua said while pulling the chair for her to sit.

"thanks." she said to Shuhua as the girl gave her a toast as well.

"so Shuhua, you woke up around what time? isn't your place an hour drive?" her dad asks Shuhua.

"around 4:30 but it's fine, I really wanted to come here and pick Soojin up." Shuhua answers and Soojin blushed hard at that.

+++++

They arrive in their school with just 15 minutes left before class starts at exactly 9 a.m.

"you're going to get some books in your locker first, right? I'll come with you to class." Shuhua said as they walk inside the school hallways.

"Shu, your room is on the other side of this building." she said but only received a shrug from the girl.

"I won't be late, don't worry." Shuhua answers her as she then cling on to her.

Soojin doesn't remove her hand away, in fact, she wants it that way.

When they arrive in front of her lockers, it's just then that she remembered about replying to her so called-secret admirer.

She opened her locker door and a paper once again fell out, but this time, it was Shuhua who picked it up.

"is this another letter from it?" Shuhua asks as she handed her the letter.

"I guess." she answered.

"is it the second one?" Shuhua asks and she shook her head no.

"already the third, got the second one yesterday." she explained.

"what was written on it?" Shuhua curiously asks.

"said it fell for me the first time it saw me." Soojin said and Shuhua raised her brows at that.