18

NOTE: update on Shuhua's pov :)

EXTRA: also, including this..this will be a 3 chapter update, figured I should do this :)

I hope you enjoy! :)

/////

"so? how did it go?" Tzuyu asks the girl beside her who had been staring into nothing, smiling weirdly.

"Shu?" she calls once again.

Tzuyu rolled her eyes and decided to snap her fingers in front of Shuhua's face.

"huh?" Shuhua asks, finally back to earth.

"I asked you, how did your plan go?" Tzuyu asks and the smile from Shuhua's face vanished immediately.

"okay, you're getting weirder every second of the day." Tzuyu commented.

"I did not have the time to ask her the most important question, we were almost late for school." Shuhua said, pouting.

Tzuyu suddenly laughed, making their classmates look at them weirdly.

"and who's being weird now?" Shuhua asks Tzuyu who immediately went back to her poker face.

"so, what's your plan now?" Tzuyu asks.

"I'll have to ask her that sooner, Somi's obviously getting closer to her and it is still sending her letters." Shuhua said, face looking serious than ever.

"okay, just tell me if you need my help." Tzuyu said and she immediately regretted her words when she saw how Shuhua smiled at her.

+++++

NOTE: Soojin's pov again :D

Dear You,

I must have done something good in my past life, coz I got to exist the same time as you today.

Note: oh, you and your friends are curious as to who I am. I guess that's a good thing, isn't it? anyways, I can't tell you yet my real identity, Shuhua~ssi might come for my life and I don't want that to happen. But what I can tell you right now is I'm a girl and I saw you the very first time 3 years ago.

If you plan to reply, I'll check it later, the same time. Have a great day, my love.

"okay, so..it finally has a gender now." Miyeon said, holding the letter in her hand.

They are now inside the cafeteria, as usual waiting for Shuhua before they start eating their lunch.

"yes." Soojin answered.

"you hadn't responded to her yet?" Minnie asks.

"why do I feel weird about it having gender now?" Yuqi asks.

"me too babe, me too." Soyeon says, agreeing.

Soojin however is not thinking about her, coz she's been thinking about a certain Yeh Shuhua.

How did Shuhua react to her kiss? Is Shuhua disgusted over it?

And as if on cue, Shuhua showed up.

"hey." Shuhua greeted everyone, giving a special hug towards Soojin.

Soojin froze on her seat, I guess she isn't. she thinks as she smiled at Shuhua.

She then noticed how Shuhua's smile turned into a frown upon seeing something on Miyeon's hands.

"wait, is that what I think it is?" Shuhua asks as she sat down beside Soojin.

"yes, but before you do---" Miyeon was cut off when Shuhua took the letter away from her.

"something else, you should buy your lunch first." Miyeon continued with a sigh.

Soojin looked at Shuhua while the latter is busy reading the letter, frown turning into a smirk all of a sudden.

"so it is a she." was Shuhua's first words, "hmm, interesting.." she added.

"3 years ago, that's the same time Yuqi, Minnie and I met you..if that's the case, is this girl from the same year level as us? coz if I remember correctly, you've been in this school together with Miyeon and Soyeon since I can remember..she possibly transferred here and got to know you same as what happened to us three." Shuhua said, nodding at her own realization.

The others, including Soojin as well nodded.

"wow, didn't think about that way." Miyeon said.

"of course, it's because you don't think that much." Shuhua answered her with a smirk and Miyeon glared back at her.

"anyways, if she's in the same year as us..is it possible that she's one of our classmates right now?" Soyeon asks, mouth open.

"maybe." Shuhua answers, lightly chuckling.

"why are you chuckling, Shu?" Soojin decides to ask.

"hmm? nothing Jinjin~ah, I just find it funny how she's really afraid of me." Shuhua answered, placing the paper on top of their table.

"anyways, I have to order something first..I'll be back!" Shuhua said as she exited their table.

However, Shuhua accidentally bumped herself on their table's edge, making her groan in pain.

"argh!" Shuhua groaned, Soojin and the rest of their friends looked at her.

"you okay?" Soyeon asks her and Shuhua just nodded her head.

"yes, just over reacted a bit." she answered before standing and leaving them to buy her lunch.

Soojin doesn't buy Shuhua's answer though, she knows something's up.

She just doesn't know what it is.