20

NOTE: who's sending the letters? :D THE ANSWER IS IN THIS CHAPTER.

///////

A short girl neatly folded the letter in front of the one Seo Soojin's locker.

"yah! hurry up!" a taller girl told her, however she just rolled her eyes at her.

"oh gosh! why don't you two make it quick?!" another girl said from afar them.

"Oh gosh! students' are filling in! give me that!" a fourth girl said, directly snatching the letter from the shortest girl and sliding it inside Soojin's locker.

"but!" the shortest girl was about to protest when the other three pulled her towards somewhere else.

+++++

"the letter isn't even neatly folded." she whined only to receive a chuckle from the second girl from earlier.

"babe, it doesn't need to be folded neatly..I doubt Soo would even notice that." the second girl said.

"says the one who did not write those cheesy words neatly." the fourth girl said making them all laugh.

"anyways, baby..why are you still here? shouldn't you be in your class now? Shu would probably wonder where you are." the third girl asks.

"aren't you sending me to class?" the fourth girl asks.

"ahm, should I?" the third girl asks.

"tss, whatever.." the fourth girl says, walking away.

"oh gosh! Miyeon! wait!" Minnie yelled as she followed her girlfriend out.

"they act like a married couple." Yuqi voiced out.

"they do..we won't be acting like that too anytime soon, right?" Soyeon asks her.

"hmm, I doubt babe..you're too short for that." Yuqi answered back as she put her arm around Soyeon.

"yah!" Soyeon angrily spat.

+++++

"by the way Soojin..does Shuhua already know about the confession letter you received this morning?" Soyeon asked, continuing on with their plan to make Shuhua jealous.

"what letter?" she heard Shuhua asks.

"it's just nothing Shu." Soojin says.

"Jinjin~ah, what letter? do you have it now?" Shuhua asked once again and Soojin sighed before getting the letter out from one of her books.

The four of them watched how Shuhua started reading the letter.

"Dear You, I can't think of a reason as to why I love you. All I know is that I really do." they saw how Shuhua's eyebrows raised.

"whom is this from?" the girl asks as she scans the letter in every corner of it, trying to find the senders name.

Which they all made sure to not have anything in it.

"there's no name on it." Soojin says.

"that made it even more romantic, who writes a love letter without stating who they are..it only means that you have a secret admirer Soo." Yuqi said smiling at Soojin.

The other three is in the verge of laughing at how Shuhua looks so pissed right now.

"tss, secret admirer..is this thing even around in this age?" Shuhua asks bitterly.

"yah! Yeh Shuhua! for all we know, that person is just afraid of you that's why he didn't put any names on the letter..he's afraid you'll kill him with your glares." Miyeon said laughing, not minding the fact that Shuhua's glaring at her.