27

NOTE: if you're reading this story and you've reached this far..

please do follow me? 😊

or if you don't want to, I guess it's also fine with me :)

but I hope you all really enjoy this one. :)

///////

Six pairs of eyes stared at Soyeon as if she's grown two more heads.

"why did you say that?" Miyeon asks.

"because it's about time they confess to each other..they've been running around circles for a long time already." she answered as the rest nodded.

"babe, do you think it'll work?" Yuqi asks and Soyeon looked at her.

"if it doesn't, then we can do this until one of them gets the courage to confess." she answered, determined.

Yuqi smiled at her and went closer for a kiss, but her forehead was smacked away by Soyeon herself.

"ouch!" Yuqi said, glaring at her girlfriend.

"no PDA." Soyeon simply said and Yuqi groaned.

"and you'll be out telling me I rarely show affection? seriously?" Yuqi says with a frown then suddenly Soyeon kissed her lips, it didn't even lasted a second and Yuqi almost had a heart attack.

"now, shut up." Soyeon said, turning her attention back at Tzuyu, Sana and El.

"can I ask what are you doing here? I mean, aren't you supposed to be in your own school studying?" she asks El.

"I am..but class already is on vacation so Shu's and their parents told me to come here visit them." El explained, pointing at Tzuyu and Sana as well.

"so you're all going home together this weekend?" Minnie asked and Sana nodded her head.

"okay! let's change our topic now..let's all go back from the start..I'm Miyeon." Miyeon said, introducing herself to Sana and El.

They all introduced themselves to the two and talked to them like how friends do. Tzuyu joining in the conversation whenever she's against Sana's words all the while they're all eating their lunch.

"why aren't you being affectionate to me too?" Miyeon heard her girlfriend asks her.

"huh? what do you mean I'm not?" she asks, confused as she turned to look at Minnie as the girl glared at her.

"hmp! nevermind!" Minnie said then went on ignoring her.

"seriously Min, we were late for lunch because we were making out in the bathroom before coming in here because I can't resist how cute and perfect you are for me and also, I am literally sitting on your lap and you're telling me I'm not affectionate enough?" Miyeon says, voice a bit loud enough for everyone in their table to hear.

"no!" Yuqi says.

"don't corrupt my mind with you two making out..oh God!" Yuqi added as the others laughed at her reaction.

However, Minnie felt Miyeon's now the one ignoring her.

So she then back hugged Miyeon tighter, smelling in her scent.

"I'm sorry..I love you." she whispered and she felt Miyeon turn a bit to look at her.

"I'm sorry too and I love you as well." Miyeon told her that made her smile.

Meanwhile, El just looked at the three chaotic girlfriends in front and beside him.

Soyeon and Yuqi now arguing about something, Tzuyu telling Sana to stop staring at everyone else and yet denying that she's jealous and also Minnie and Miyeon who looks like they just made up from a fight.

I'm happy Shu's making friends with everyone who deserves her. he thinks with a smile on his face.

+++++

NOTE: Soojin's side

//////

As soon as she walked out the cafeteria, her tears fell.

why am I even crying?! it's not like Shu and I have something. she internally told herself.

"Soojin~ssi." she heard a familiar voice call her calmly and so she stopped walking.

"what happened?" Somi walked in front of her and held her shoulder, trying to see why she's crying.

"why are you crying?" Somi asks.

"it's nothing." Soojin tried to say, wiping her own tears.

"you're crying this hard and it can't be nothing." Somi insisted as she then held Soojin's cheeks, helping her wipe her tears and Soojin cried even more.

If only she can force herself to actually like Somi the way the girl likes her, then maybe it's better.

But it's Shuhua. It's always been her.

NOTE: let's see Shuhua's side now

Shuhua walked out from the cafeteria with a frown on, she is determined to tell whoever Soojin is texting to back off.

And she knows she shouldn't act like that, but if she's analyzing things right, Soojin might in fact be also in love with her. So she needs to make a move now or never.

However, she stops her steps when she saw Soojin standing in the hallways with Somi, hand on her cheeks.

"is she the letter sender?" Shuhua asks to no one.

Flashes of her nightmare came back to her mind and she feels like she's seeing the real thing happening in front of her.

And it's breaking her apart.

She wanted to walk away, she wanted to leave the place as soon as she can because she doesn't want to see her nightmare coming to life.

But instead of walking away, she finds herself walking to where the two are.

"Jinjin."

//////

NOTE: I'll write until here..you all decide what the ending would be afterwards on your own.

THANK YOU.

As the author, I'm done with my part with this story.

This will fall us an open ending one.