EXTRA CHAPTER

Vacation came and Soyeon and Miyeon's girlfriends went back to their homeland, Soojin's Shuhua went home too with Tzuyu, Sana and El.

The three of them are now together, having a sleepover in Miyeon's place.

"I miss my girlfriend." Miyeon says as she hugs a pillow that Minnie always use whenever they all have a sleepover in her place.

"me too." Soyeon says as she adjusts Yuqi's favourite pair of pajamas that she's wearing.

Both then looked at Soojin who did not say anything.

"tss, a real tsundere." Miyeon said and Soojin released a deep sigh.

"that was pretty deep Soo, what's wrong?" Soyeon asks.

"how am I supposed to agree and say I miss my girlfriend too if Shuhua's not even my girl yet." Soojin finally said, eyes alternating between staring at Soyeon and Miyeon.

"she didn't asked you yet?!" Miyeon yells, surprise at the information.

"no." Soojin says as she smells herself..she's using the perfume Shuhua bought for her, that exact perfume smells like Shuhua too.

"how about you, are you planning to ask her?" Soyeon asks.

Soojin remained silent.

"I am not sure how." she finally spoke.

"I have an idea!" Miyeon once again yell.

"what?" Soojin and Soyeon both asked her.

"ask her during our roadtrip when they all get back.." she said and Soyeon nodded.

"how am I going to ask her?" Soojin asks and Miyeon rolled her eyes.

"ask her whichever way you want." she answers.

Soojin went silent again, obviously thinking about something.

"okay, I will." she says as she smiled at them.

They all then laid down, staring at nothing but the ceiling.

"by the way, Shuhua said she found you talking to Somi that day?" Soyeon asks as Soojin hummed.

"yeah, she also thought Somi's the letter sender." Soojin answers.

Miyeon and Soyeon shared a glance, "that also makes me think." Soojin suddenly said, sitting up as she reached for her phone.

"think about what?" Miyeon asks.

"I haven't responded to the letter sender's text..it seems so rude of me." she said as she does something with her phone.

"wait!" Miyeon suddenly says, sitting up as well.

"what?" Soojin asks, stopping what she's doing.

"what are you going to do?" Miyeon asks with an awkward smile.

"I'm going to call the letter sender, apologize and tell her about Shu and I." Soojin explained and Soyeon also sat up.

"WHAT?! NO!" she panics and Soojin stared at them confusedly.

"what's wrong with you two? you're both being weird." she says as she went back to finding the sender's number.

"TEXT HER!" Soyeon and Miyeon said at the same time and Soojin almost dropped her phone.

"what the?" she asks.

"I mean, it's better you text her..you know, to give her time to process the information you'll tell her." Soyeon says, laughing awkwardly.