02

The five of them, without Shuhua, is on their way towards their next class since they're all classmates.

Miyeon and Minnie are acting sweet and clingy to each other while Soyeon and Yuqi were literally dissing each other. Soojin just stayed behind the two couples and smiled watching them.

"Soojin~ssi!" a sudden voice called her name and so she stopped walking and looked behind her, the two couples as well stopped walking and did the same, but they're a bit far already from Soojin.

"hi Soojin~ssi!" a girl with a beautiful face and charming smile ran towards them, calling Soojin's name so sweetly.

"ahm yes?" Soojin shyly speaks.

"my name's Jeon Somi, do you remember me?" the girl, Somi asks.

Soojin did remember the girl, Somi was her classmate during their dance class and the girl is doing so well in it.

"I do." Soojin answers, nodding her head.

"oh thank God! I thought I don't exist in your life or anything like that." Somi says chuckling to herself.

"anyways, I just wanted to tell you that I really really like you. I hope we could be friends?" she added making Soojin even more shy while the two couples behind had this wide mouth and eyed expression.

This Somi has the confidence the whole world needs and Soojin's left speechless.

"ahm, s-sure." Soojin shyly answered once again and Somi smiled brightly at her.

"you're really cute, especially when you're shy." Somi said and if it's even more possible, Soojin's face turned redder than red.

"I'll see you in dance class Soojin~ssi! thank you and please do take care of yourself for me!" Somi happily yelled as she ran away.

The two couples went back to where Soojin is left standing.

"yah! you got yourself a confession!" Minnie excitedly said and tapped Soojin's shoulder.

"oh gosh! you're so red!" Miyeon said and immediately Soojin covered her face.

"is it safe to say that Somi's the letter sender then?" Soyeon asks and Soojin removed her hands from covering her face.

"I don't know." Soojin answers.

The school bell suddenly started ringing and so they hurriedly run their way towards their class.

+++++

"Jinjin~ah!" Shuhua greeted Soojin with the brightest smile as soon as she saw the girl walk out from her room, with Miyeon, Minnie, Soyeon and Yuqi following behind.

"hi Shu." Soojin calmly greeted and the girl went in for a hug.

Compared to earlier this morning, she accepted Shuhua's hug now since she can't literally last a day without the latter being this clingy to her.

"we're here too you know." Yuqi said as soon as Shuhua moved out from the hug she gave Soojin.

"oh, well hello to you all." Shuhua just casually said and Miyeon rolled her eyes.

"let's just go and start walking now." Soojin said after Miyeon and Shuhua exchanged glares at each other.

They decided during their lunch that they'll visit the new café just near their school after their last class and so they are now going there.

+++++

After ordering in the counter, the six went to find a seat. The six then sat opposite each other with the two couples facing each other along with Shuhua and Soojin doing the same.

Yuqi took her phone out and decided to take a picture of the place. She then later on took pictures with her girlfriend Soyeon. Miyeon did the same and took pictures with Minnie.

Soojin and Shuhua took pictures of each other, Shuhua using Soojin's phone and the latter using Shuhua's.

"Shuhua, Soojin, look over here." the two heard Yuqi say and they both looked at the girl, they smiled brightly when they saw that Yuqi's trying to take a picture with all six of them.

A few clicks here and there and their order finally came.

Yuqi took the picture for all of the food first before she handed everything to the other girls.

"Jinjin~ah." Shuhua calls Soojin as the latter is trying to take a sip of her coffee.

Soojin still looked up and found Shuhua holding her own phone to take a selfie with her. She automatically smiled because of it.

"so pretty." she hears Shuhua say as the girl checks the picture.

She's not sure whether the compliment is for her or for Shuhua herself or just the picture in general but the comment still made her heart beat wild.

"how was your class anyways Jinjin?" Shuhua then asks while the two couples engage in a conversation with each other.

"it was the same, lessons, notes, few questions here and there." Soojin answered as she looks at Shuhua who's now smiling at her.

"I see. I really want to be classmates with you though." Shuhua said then pouted.

Soojin is seriously trying to remove the image of Shuhua's cuteness out from her brain. Everything the girl does makes her go crazy.

"by the way Soojin, when are you gonna meet that Somi girl again?" Soyeon asks and Shuhua immediately snapped her head towards the girl sitting near the aisle, in Soojin's lane.

"meet who?" she asks and Soojin sighed.

"there was a girl earlier who came running and introduced herself to Soojin with so much confidence..it was amusing really." Miyeon said smiling, telling Shuhua everything.

"she even told Soojin that she really really likes her and asked her to be her friend. It was so cool to listen to, such confidence." Miyeon added while Shuhua just sat there nodding.

Soojin honestly does not know what's running on Shuhua's mind as the latter is not showing any emotion at all.

"is it Jeon Somi?" Shuhua asks as she turned to look at Soojin, the latter felt like she can't breathe because of Shuhua's stare. It felt like the girl is staring at her soul for some reason.

She doesn't know what to say and so she just nodded her head.

"how did you know?" Minnie asks Shuhua in wonder.

Shuhua then turned to look at Minnie who's sitting beside her.

"she's my classmate in P.E and she's really popular in our class." Shuhua answers with a smile.

"what does that smile even mean? do you approve Somi?" Yuqi asks with a voice obviously teasing.

Shuhua looked back at Soojin and smiled, "if she makes my Jinjin happy then why not? I'd kill her if she makes Jinjin cry though." she says that earned a few touched souls from their friends.

Soojin just stared at Shuhua though, she somehow feels weird with the way the girl is smiling at her.

It seems, fake.