16

NOTE: I'll let Minyeon and Yuyeon rise even more in this story..coz, they barely have moments in here and I am to blame for that.

So, this is under Yuyeon/Minyeon's pov

Short chapter only.

/////

Soyeon stared at her girlfriend who's busy writing something, "yah! Jeon Soyeon, let Yuqi breathe." she heard Miyeon say as the older girl sat beside her.

Yuqi then raised her head and looked at the two, "what did she do?" she asks, question directed towards Miyeon.

"nothing, just continue what you're doing babe." Soyeon said as she shot Miyeon a glare who in return chuckled at her.

"she was staring at you for the past.." they heard Minnie said and Yuqi turned to look at her.

"30 minutes already." Minnie continued after checking the time on her phone.

"did you?" Yuqi asks her girlfriend who shot Minnie a glare as well.

"why? it's not like it's a crime to stare at the person I'm in love with." Soyeon said shrugging as Yuqi had her mouth wide open.

"did you two lovebirds hear that?!" Yuqi said, leaving whatever she was doing and started shaking poor Minnie and Miyeon.

"jeez! stop! Yuqi!" Minnie said, though still laughing at Yuqi's reaction.

"Jeon Soyeon, the second tsundere ever just basically told me she loves me!!! I'm dying!" Yuqi said as she lets go of the two and laid on the floor, acting like she's about to be dead.

"I'm seriously going to kill you if you don't stop that Song Yuqi." Soyeon said and Yuqi stopped what she's doing.

"babe, let me be..it's a rare times you say that to me." Yuqi said, pouting like a kid as she stood and sat back beside Soyeon.

"really?" Soyeon asks as she side hugs Yuqi who nodded at her.

"yes." Yuqi simply answered, loving Soyeon's embrace.

"but you don't say it to me that much as well though." Soyeon said and Yuqi chuckled.

"but I say it more than you do." Yuqi answered, moving away from the hug.

"eh? you don't. " Soyeon argued, staring at Yuqi.

"what? of course I do!" Yuqi said.

The two then started arguing about who says it more.

"and they are back again to being the bickering couple they are." Minnie said side hugging Miyeon.

"I mean..it's how they got together in the first place." Miyeon answered chuckling because of Soyeon and Yuqi.

There was a comfortable silence between them two after that.

"babe, how about us..can you feel how much I love you?" Minnie suddenly asked and Miyeon turned her head to look at her, still in her arms.

"you tell me that all the time and if you being jealous most of the time doesn't express how much you love me..I don't know what else." Miyeon answered.

"isn't it a bad thing though? I mean, me being jealous even when you keep on assuring me that I'm the only one you love." Minnie asks, voice sad.

Miyeon smiled at her though, "hmm, I'm not saying you should keep doing it..but, honestly, you being jealous and being vocal about it makes me love you even more..it's how we got together, you remember?" she asks and Minnie then smiled.

"of course, I was jealous over your closeness with Rosé..I didn't know you're both spending time together simply because you were talking about how you both should confess to Lisa and me." she answered.

"Rosé didn't need to help me confessing after that since it was you who confessed to me." Miyeon pointed out that made Minnie lightly laugh.

"I love you." Miyeon suddenly said that stopped Minnie from laughing.

"I love you too." Minnie answered back, eyes staring lovingly at Miyeon.

"gosh! you lovebirds are so cheesy!" they suddenly heard both Soyeon and Yuqi say.

"yah!" both Minnie and Miyeon angrily answered back.

//////

NOTE: my Minyeon and Sooshu heart is breaking due to Soomin and Mishu ship sailing in Twitter AU. I cry.

So, to mend my sad heart..I updated this chapter.