23

Shuhua ran towards her classroom and directly sat beside Tzuyu who was busy with her phone, probably texting Sana.

"Tzuyu~ah!" Shuhua yelled and Tzuyu moved herself a bit far from Shuhua.

"you really need to stop making people lose their hearing." Tzuyu said and Shuhua pouted making the former roll her eyes and close her phone.

"what?" she asks.

"El is coming here." Shuhua said, pouting like a kid, clinging on to her.

"I know." Shuhua had her eyes and mouth wide, moving away from Tzuyu.

"how?" she asks and Tzuyu chuckled.

"I also have a phone Shu." she answered and Shuhua rolled her eyes at that.

"anyways, you said the letter sender wasn't there earlier." she asks, remembering that Soojin in fact got a letter.

"I did." Tzuyu answered as she then went back to unlocking her phone.

"but how come she got one letter?" Shuhua asks, thinking deep.

"what do you mean?" Tzuyu asks, still busy with her phone.

"the sender apparently put a letter there and now, she gave her number to Soojin.." Shuhua asks and Tzuyu pretended to be shocked.

"what? how come?" she asks.

"maybe the sender saw you waiting on my Jinjin's locker, afraid to get caught..she started to hide herself until the time you walked away." Shuhua said and Tzuyu nodded.

"maybe..but what did you say about giving her number to Soojin?" she asks.

"she did..and Soojin can technically text her anytime." Shuhua said as she sulked, remembering it makes her sad.

+++++

Their class ended and she walked out from her last period class with Tzuyu.

"have to go home and prepare now Shu..Sana's expecting me at 6." Tzuyu said, talking about the reservation Shuhua did for them.

"right..okay, I'll go see my Jinjin now..say my greetings for Sana please." she said as Tzuyu nodded and patted her head before walking away.

She then smiled and shook her head, she really wished Tzuyu and Sana are right about Soojin having the same feelings as her. Coz what if when she confessed, Soojin would walk away from her with their friendship and her heart broken. She can't take that.

As she's walking towards Soojin's classroom, her phone suddenly started ringing making her stop walking.

Unknown calling....

"eh?" she debated whether to answer the call or not, and she thinks it might be an important call so she did.

"hello?" she hesitantly asks.

"Shu!!" a cheerful voice of a guy is what she heard from the other line.

That voice somehow felt familiar for her and so she asks, "El?"

"your one and only!" the guy said.

"wait, so you're here already?!" she asks.

"yes and I've been in this airport for 2 hours already Shu..can you please pick me up?" she heard the guy asked making her chuckle a bit.

"okay, I'll be there in a bit." she said as she started walking towards the opposite direction.

"okay..see you later Shushu!" the guy answered before the call ended.