24

It's almost 9 in the evening when Shuhua dropped El outside the hotel he's going to stay in for the mean time.

"thanks Shushu!" he said with a smile.

"no problem..anyways, would you like to hangout with us tomorrow lunch? I can just sneak you in tomorrow in school." Shuhua said smiling.

"won't people wonder who I am?" he asks, thinking about Shuhua's offer.

"just kidding..I can get you a visitor pass.." she said that made him nod his head.

"okay, I'll just text you tomorrow then." he said.

"great! I'll introduce you to my best friends here, I can ask Tzuyu and Sana to join us too." Shuhua said and El nodded his head, smiling.

"sure, I'll be looking forward to meet all of your best friends here..especially Soojin." he said, smirking.

"yah! don't say anything to her, okay?!" she said, pretending to hit him as he chuckled and nodded at the same time.

"anyways, I'll go home now.." she said as she took her car keys from her pocket.

"okay, text me when you arrived there." he said and Shuhua's eyes grew wide.

"Oh My God! my Jinjin!" she says making El jump a bit in surprise.

"what?" he asks, confused.

"I asked my Jinjin to text me when she arrives in her place!" she says as she checks her phone in her pockets but found nothing.

"where is my phone?" she asks and El shook his head.

"maybe you left it in your car." he answered and Shuhua nodded.

"right..I'll get going now, bye El." she said as she hugged him and he hugged her back.

"take care Shushu." he said as Shuhua then walked back to her car.

As soon as she entered her car, she started the engine and looked for her phone everywhere.

"where is it?!" she yells in frustration until she heard her phone ringing and saw a light coming from down her seat.

Unknown calling....

It reads as she picks it up and answers the call, looking at the direction where El is still standing. She knows it's him who's calling.

"thanks!" she said, smiling at him from afar.

"you're welcome..now text her back and go home safely!" he said as he waved at her direction before the call ended.

She smiled and looked through her phone if Soojin did text her.

Jinjin ❤

Shu..I'm home already.

Was the only reply she got from the girl and it was almost 3 hours ago.

"is she still awake now?" she asks herself as she types in a reply.

BABY 😍

Jinjin? are you still awake? sorry I couldn't reply to you earlier :( anyways, have a good night my Jinjin~αh..see you tomorrow ! :)

After sending the message, she then drove her way back to her place.

+++++

After her nightly routines, she then went to her bed and opened her phone again, even when she's so sleepy. She still needs to check if Soojin responded to her text or not.