07

NOTE: Happy 2 years (G) I-DLE!! <3 I'm obviously a new fan (28 days today to be exact) but I know I'll never stop loving them. They are my ult for real. <3

EXTRA: Soojin's 7 Rings cover posted above in reference to chapter 6 (06)

/////////

After their dinner with lots of topics to talk about, Soojin put all the dishes on the sink to wash it.

"Soo, come here first and choose your movie." she heard Soyeon said and so she went there.

She walked passed by Shuhua who's eating her brownies, "Jinjin~ah! I chose a horror movie, cuddle with me so you won't get scared!" Shuhua said excitedly and so she chuckled.

"okay." she answers as she went to where Soyeon is.

"Yuqi and Minnie both chose Bumblebee, Miyeon chose some romance movie, I chose Lion King for a change since there's probably all genre's in our choices..Shuhua chose the one with horror themed, so what would be yours?" Soyeon asks her.

"I have a feeling we won't be able to watch more than four movies so let's just go to all of your choices. I'm fine with anything." she says and Soyeon looks at her.

"but you're literally not fine with horror movies Soo." the girl tells her and she shrug.

"I'm not, but spending time with Shuhua by watching such theme is slowly making me better at watching it." she answers honestly that earned a nod from Soyeon.

"okay, I'll set the movie up..as soon as you take a seat, we'll start right away." Soyeon said.

"what's the first movie?" Soojin asks.

"Shuhua's choice." Soyeon says smiling at her and she nodded her head.

"I'll make it quick." Soojin says, excusing herself as she walks back towards the kitchen.

However, she found Shuhua standing there, back facing her, washing the dishes.

"Shu? what are you doing?" she knows that she just asked the most obvious question but it's only because this Shuhua in front of her is different.

Shuhua never washes dishes, she rarely does it and by rare, it means once in every blue moon.

"Jinjin, it's pretty obvious." she hears the girl answer her, Soojin then moved closer to Shuhua after that.

"I mean, why are you suddenly doing the dishes?" she asks, curious.

"Oh My God! Yeh Shuhua is washing the dishes!" suddenly, Miyeon's voice was heard and everyone went to where they are.

"Oh My God! what's wrong with you Shuhua?!" Minnie dramatically reacted as well.

"Shuhua! are you sick? or dying? and one of your last wishes is to help with things like this?!" Yuqi as well dramatically said.

Soyeon just stood their watching the scene unfold before her eyes as Soojin laughs at the others reaction.

Shuhua just stayed unbothered as she continued washing the dishes, "I'm not dying Yuqi..and what's so big deal about washing the dishes? I want to finish it quickly so we can watch movies early." she said as she rinsed the last plate.

Soojin dried it and put it on its designated places.

"and cuddle with Soojin?" Soojin heard Soyeon asks and she then looked at Shuhua's reaction.

"yes." Shuhua simply answered with a small smile but it's enough for Soojin to go to the moon and back.

+++++