28

NOTE: just kidding 😂 it can't end like that..

I already have the ending in mind and I'm about to write it here.

EXTRA: pov from both of them 😀

/////

"Jinjin." she finds herself say and Soojin turned to look at her.

Somi however glared at her but she doesn't care. She's here for Soojin.

It's now or never.

"let's talk, please?" she asks and she heard Somi tell Soojin not to.

"it's fine Somi~ssi..you can go." Soojin said.

Shuhua looked at Somi who's still glaring at her before walking away.

Silence engulf them. There is nobody else in the hallways now but them.

"what do you want to talk about Shu?" she heard Soojin ask her.

"is she the letter sender?" Shuhua asks, still looking to where Somi was standing awhile ago.

"what? why are you even asking that now?" she heard Soojin asks, "and shouldn't you be with your fiancée right now?" she heard Soojin continued to ask.

"he's not my fiancée." Shuhua said as she then turned to look at Soojin, "now answer my question, is Somi the letter sender?" she asked.

NOTE: Soojin's pov

She doesn't know why Shuhua's with her now and she doesn't understand what Shuhua meant by saying that El isn't her fiancée.

But looking at how serious Shuhua looks and sounds right now, she can't help herself but think about how this Shuhua indeed look hot being like this.

"Jin, answer me." Shuhua asks her, snapping her away from her thoughts.

"what do you mean not your fiancée? you told us yesterday who he is Shu." she said, still distracted by Shuhua's aura as of the moment.

"but he isn't exactly my fiancée..I'm gay Jinjin, everyone knows that." she heard Shuhua say.

"but why did you te----" Soojin was cut off by Shuhua's sudden move.

NOTE: Shuhua's pov again

Shuhua saw how Soojin is looking at her and she feels herself smile with pride.

How come she didn't notice this before? This is how Tzuyu looks at Sana even before the two started dating.

The look of admiration, love, care and a little bit of lust.

So before Soojin says anything else, she made a move and went closer to Soojin. Holding her cheeks just like what Somi was doing earlier.

She then stared at Soojin's eyes, trying to convey all her emotions through them.

"do you love me more than a best friend would Jinjin?" she asks and she saw how Soojin's eyes grew wide open.

"because I do." she continued and she then saw how tears started forming on those eyes.

"y-you do?" she heard Soojin asks despite the low voice.

"very much." she answered, moving closer to kiss Soojin's eyes as the latter closes it.

She then kissed Soojin's forehead and then waited for a few seconds until the girl opened her eyes once again.

"I always mean it when I say I love you, Jinjin." she said as she then kissed Soojin directly on the lips.