26

"Jin!" Shuhua tried to call Soojin, standing from her seat but Minnie stopped her.

"just let her be for now Shu." she heard Minnie say and so she sighed and nodded.

I guess I wouldn't be able to confess to her anymore. It seems like she's already been texting that letter sender and now they're about to meet up. she says to herself internally as she sulked on her seat.

"ahm..I'll just introduce myself then." El said, trying to lighten the atmosphere a bit.

"sure!" Yuqi said, smiling.

But everyone in that table isn't feeling any better at all.

Soyeon, Miyeon and Minnie aren't saying anything at all and just nods at him. They're sad upon seeing this kind of situation.

why can't they two just be together?!!!! Soyeon thinks, frustrated at what's happening.

Tzuyu and Sana now a bit unsure if Soojin and Shuhua is like how they were before or not. Somehow, Soojin walking out like that feels different.

El is just trying to light up the mood around him since everyone looks upset and Yuqi is trying her best to be positive.

Soyeon, Yuqi, Miyeon and Minnie knows Soojin isn't meeting her at all since Miyeon had not received a single response to her good morning greetings earlier today. And they also agreed not to meet yet, so it's pretty obvious Soojin's lying.

"my name is Samuel Kim and my friends calls me El." he says with a smile.

"you're Shuhua's fiancée, right?" Soyeon asks and El suddenly felt cold sweats on his whole body.

The way Soyeon is staring at him is scary and intimidating.

"I-I am s-supposed to be." he answers, stuttering.

"supposed to be?" Miyeon asks, eyebrow raised.

"y-yes." he answered.

Tzuyu seemed to notice El's nervousness and so she decided to speak up for him.

"Shuhua, El and I were childhood best friends..growing up, the three of us is always together." Tzuyu started and all the other girl's attention is on her.

"our parents' are all friends and so, one night, just a day before we met Sana. Both El and my family were having dinner in Shuhua's place then suddenly both their parents announced their soon to be wedding." they still listened to what Tzuyu is about to say.

They hadn't asked about this to Tzuyu last night since they want to know everything in full details personally.

"that's also the same time Shuhua came out to her family..she had no choice but to do so.." she added.

"yes, and it turns out that Shu's parents asked mine about that favour..to see how Shuhua would react." El explained as well.

"so you're not together?" Miyeon asks and he shook his head.

"you're not in love with her or something?" Minnie asks, wide eyed and he once again shook his head.

"I already have my someone special in Taiwan..plus Shuhua's a lot gayer than Tzuyu." he answered, finally slowly feeling like he's breathing right.

Soyeon's gaze on him earlier was so suffocating.

"yes, but less gayer than me." Sana said, joining the conversation making Tzuyu roll her eyes at what she said.

Her girlfriend is indeed the gayest. Tzuyu admits that.

"we just call each other fiancée, but it's nothing special." Shuhua decided to speak after listening to their conversation.

"what?" Yuqi can't believe what she's hearing.

"he calls me his fiancée and I call him mine..but it meant nothing more than friendship." Shuhua explained.

"but Soojin is different though..she won't call the letter sender her girlfriend if it meant nothing." Soyeon suddenly said and Shuhua adjusted herself on her seat.

"what?!" she asks, trying not to yell that loud.

"you heard me." Soyeon answered.

"what do you mean girlfriend?!" Shuhua once again is trying her best not to yell loudly.

"she's meeting her now, right? what do you think will they talk about? how many strands of hair Soojin has?" Soyeon asks, smirking at her.

Shuhua had been thinking about Soojin all this time and hearing Soyeon say those words isn't helping at all. Especially that her nightmare might actually come true.

"no way!" Shuhua finally said as she slammed her hand on their table, surprising everyone in the cafeteria.

Too much of not yelling loudly. Silence is never an option when it comes to her.

"argh!" Shuhua then angrily exit the cafeteria, determined to find Soojin and tell her what she feels.

///////

NOTE: it's FINALLY happening!