10

Shuhua almost used all the balance in her game card and she hasn't gained anything from the claw machine.

"I'm going to ruin this thing." she angrily says and Soojin who's standing beside her chuckled at that.

"it's fine Shu, you don't have to get anything for me." she says to calm the girl but Shuhua shook her head no.

"but I want to." Shuhua stubbornly said.

"okay, just rest for a minute and let me try this game first." Soojin said as she slowly moved to invade Shuhua's position in front of the claw machine.

Shuhua sighed and handed her game card to Soojin, "okay." she says, defeated.

She watches as Soojin swipe the card and start the timer.

Soojin on the other hand is busy eyeing every single thing inside the machine, I'll get you stuffed puppy! you've been giving Shushu headaches..tss she says on her mind as she pushes the button and watches how the claw took hold of the stuffed puppy and slowly raised it up, moving to where they are supposedly dropped off to get the prize.

"yes!!!" Shuhua yelled when she saw Soojin successfully got the stuffed puppy.

"waaah! Jinjin~ah!!" Shuhua cheered as she hugged Soojin.

Soojin being taken aback by the sudden hug reciprocated it as soon as she recovered. "let me get it first." she says as she moves away from the hug and bent down to get the prize.

"here." Soojin says as she casually handed Shuhua the stuffed puppy.

"it's yours Jinjin~ah." Shuhua said and smiled at her.

"I got it for you." Soojin said and smiled back at Shuhua.

"but I want it to be yours first, please?" Shuhua said with her adorable puppy eyes and Soojin just rolled her eyes.

Nobody should know I'm this whipped for her or else my life will be ruined. She'll use this on me forever. she says on her mind as she just nodded at Shuhua.

"yes!" Shuhua said with a little jump that made her chuckle.

"now, let me try it again." Shuhua then said as she took the card from Soojin.

Soojin, who obviously can't do anything with Shuhua being persistent, she just let the girl do what she wants.

So Soojin decided to scan the area to try finding the others, but of course, she only used her eyes. She won't leave Shuhua alone.

She found Yuqi and Soyeon now playing the shooting zombies game with the two obviously bickering, even from afar Soojin can still picture them arguing about things, the two would always argue about everything. Then her eyes landed on Minnie and Miyeon who's playing basketball with Miyeon making all the balls fly all over the place and Minnie trying to pick each up as well as apologizing to everyone around the area. Soojin smiled seeing them all.

"yes!" she suddenly heard Shuhua yell and so she turned her gaze back at the girl.

Shuhua's now jumping happily, hugging another stuffed puppy.

"Jinjin~ah!" Shuhua happily said as she showed Soojin the stuffed puppy.

"this is for you." she added and Soojin shook her head.

"it's yours Shu." she said and Shuhua pouted, looking sad, well not until her face lit up. Soojin can tell that Shuhua already came up with an idea that's obviously either weird or crazy.

"Haku and Mata will be our stuffed dog now." she heard Shuhua said as the girl took the stuffed puppy from her.

"what?" she asks, lost.