09

As soon as they entered the mall, Minnie and Miyeon immediately pulled the others to shop with them.

Soojin is looking at different items but as well keeping an eye on Shuhua who's just following all of them wherever they go.

It actually amuses her how Shuhua is not into shopping and all stuffs, even doing groceries. The girl would just casually eat any food she cooks, except when it involves strawberries and taro in it but whenever they go shopping together, the six of them whenever a sleepover is bound to happen in Shuhua's place, the girl would be the first one to go and find a seat somewhere and just stay in there until they are all done.

"Shu, this lipstick suits you." she says, catching Shuhua's attention.

"I don't really know." Shuhua says and Soojin smiled.

Shuhua doesn't do much buying personal necessities, well, maybe a few dresses but that's just it. Other stuffs Shuhua buys is for them, a gift for birthdays, events or anything.

"let's just go over there and pick something for you then." Soojin said as she pointed at a clothing store in which she know that will suit Shuhua's taste.

Eyes lit up, Shuhua smiled and nodded as she cling on to Soojin's left arm. Soojin expected it to happen but the impact is still the same since day one, seriously, Soojin knows she needs to get used to it for her to stay alive.

"we'll just be over there." she heard Shuhua said as they pass by Soyeon who's choosing something for Yuqi. Probably a cute outfit that her girlfriend would obviously say no to but will eventually end up wearing.

Soyeon's words will always win over Yuqi's, the latter won't admit it but she's just as whipped as how Soyeon is to her.

Soojin had this smile on her face the whole time she's watching Shuhua find clothes that she likes.

"I'll try to fit this in." Shuhua says excitedly and Soojin nodded.

She extended her hand to get Shuhua's wallet and phone, the girl literally only have those things with her, along with a mist that's inside Soojin's bag.

Shuhua then later on came out with the clothes she just tried on, "Jinjin~ah, how does this look on me?" the girl asks her, "that looks good on you." she casually answers earning a smile from Shuhua, "okay, if you say it looks good on me then I'll buy it.".

With that, Shuhua went back inside the cubicle to change back in to her original clothes. But Soojin's left there standing in awe, "how come she looks good with everything she wears?" she whispers to herself as the smile she's been trying to hide showed up.

"I look like a creep smiling just because she asked for my opinion before deciding to buy it..come on Soojin, you're better than this." she scolds herself, shaking her head and then when she look up and ahead, she saw that a staff is looking at her like she's crazy.

Here goes my last brain cell being taken away just like that. she thinks as Shuhua went out from the cubicle.

"let's go." Shuhua says as she took her things from Soojin's hand.

They went to the cashier and paid for the dress and before they even got the chance to go out, Soojin once again saw the staff that saw her smile like crazy and she bowed at her.

"thank you, please drop by again." the staff said, bowing as well.

Shuhua then cling her arm on hers again and walked back to where the others is.

+++++

Waiting for the food to arrive, Soojin was the first one to notice that Shuhua's phone is ringing on top of the table, since Shuhua's busy taking pictures with Yuqi and Minnie.

"Shu, Tzuyu's calling." she said as she reads the caller ID.

"oh! thanks Jinjin." Shuhua says smiling as she stood and signalled to excuse herself.

Soojin's eyes followed Shuhua as the girl walked out from the restaurant they're in. From inside, she can see Shuhua smiling through the call.

Now, she's convince that Somi's not Shuhua's crush, and somehow she's convince that Tzuyu is Shuhua's type.

But does she even know her type? She should ask the girl later on.

She saw Shuhua walk back inside the restaurant and sat beside her once again, "Tzuyu just saw me earlier inside the shop we went in to." Shuhua said.

"where is she then? you should invite her to join us." Miyeon said and Shuhua nodded her head.

"maybe some other time coz she's in a hurry now..she's on her way home." Shuhua said.

Their order then came and Yuqi is once again in charge of taking pictures before they all started eating.

"by the way, aren't you going to write back to it?" Shuhua asks Soojin.

"huh?" Soojin asks, lost.

She's been thinking about the possibility that Tzuyu and Shuhua likes each other.

They've been childhood best friends, obviously both their families knows each other very well, Tzuyu knows everything about Shuhua and she is obviously soft for the girl, considering the fact that Tzuyu's image in school is as cold as an ice.

Now, how is she supposed to compete with that?

"I'm just reminding you to write back a letter to it, ask whoever that person is where it first saw you." Shuhua answers her and she nodded.

"I'll write one tomorrow, before going to bed." she answers back.

The girls engaged in a conversation and she as well tried her best to join them, but her mind keeps on thinking about Shuhua and Tzuyu being together.

+++++

After their lunch, they decided to play some games. The two couples went separate ways as soon as they all purchased their gaming cards. Soyeon likes to try the claw machine game and so Yuqi joined her. Minnie wanted to play the basketball game and so she dragged Miyeon with her.

Soojin and Shuhua is left together and this made Soojin blush, it's like she's having a date with Shuhua.

"let's play that shooting game?" she heard Shuhua say.

"killing zombies?" she asks and Shuhua nodded, lightly holding her hand while dragging her to where the gun shooting game is located.

Shuhua swiped their card and after a few push of buttons, the game started.

"yah!" Shuhua suddenly yelled as she shot a zombie who's obviously going towards Soojin's character.

"sshh, tone it down Shu." Soojin told her but Shuhua can't be stopped.

"yah! why do you always attack my Jinjin?!" Shuhua yelled once again and some of the other people looked at them.

Soojin slowly bowed her head as an apology to everyone but at the same time feeling happy because Shuhua is seriously defending her like they're not just playing games.

"Jinjin! fight back!" Shuhua told her and so she focused back at her game and did as she's told to do.

After a few shoots here and there, their game finally ended. Shuhua gained more score than her but she's fine with it, Shuhua mostly earned those score just to save her from dying and so for her, that's all that matters.

"you two, we can hear Shuhua shouting even from where we were earlier." Soyeon said as she and Yuqi walked to where the two is, right hand carrying a stuffed tiger Yuqi got for her.

"Jinjin here keeps on being attack by zombies and it's making me mad." Shuhua said as she eyed the thing in Soyeon's hand.

"where's that claw machine?" she asks.

"over there, Miyeon is trying to get one for Minnie." Yuqi said as she pointed at the machine game in which they got the stuffed tiger from.

"Jinjin, I'll get one for you." Shuhua said smiling at Soojin as she dragged the girl with her.

"there's no need for that Shu." Soojin says, hiding the fact that she's excited at the fact that Shuhua's trying to do what couples normally do.

Oh how badly she wants Shuhua to just fall for her instead of someone else.