25

Shuhua enters the school hurriedly as she's almost late for her class. But before she can run towards her classroom, she caught two people in the middle of the hallway, standing and talking to each other. Shuhua wouldn't bother about their business truth be told, except that one of the two is Seo Soojin.

"I love you Soojin, please be my girlfriend?" Shuhua couldn't see who the girl is because the latters back is what she's seeing.

But somehow the voice sounds a bit familiar to her. And moreover, she just heard the girl ask Soojin to be her girlfriend.

Shuhua frowned upon realizing it and so she immediately walked to where the two is, but she stopped upon hearing Soojin speak.

"I love you too Somi and yes, I'll gladly be your girlfriend." she saw how Soojin smiled after saying those words.

Shuhua saw how Soojin smiled at her as well after saying YES to Somi.

"oh God!" Shuhua screamed as soon as she sat up.

"what the?!" she said, frustrated.

"argh! it's the worst nightmare ever!" she says as she stood and went inside her bathroom to do her morning routines.

+++++

Shuhua arrived inside the school with a frown on her face. Her dream or nightmare as she calls it is still bugging her.

"Shu, El's been worried about you." she heard Tzuyu say beside her.

"okay." she said, not interested to talk at all.

"ow, what's with you?" Tzuyu curiously asks.

"had a nightmare." she answered as she closed her eyes.

Tzuyu looked at her in concern, "about what?" she asks, Shuhua does look like she's not feeling good at all and as her childhood friend and best friend, Tzuyu's worried.

"my Jinjin agreed to be Somi's girlfriend." Shuhua said and Tzuyu reacted immediately, slapping Shuhua's arm.

"yah!" she yelled and the few students who are already in the classroom turned to look at them.

Tzuyu remembered this is the second time she's done this and so she cleared her throat, apologizing to them before turning to look at Shuhua again.

And the girl's still sulking in her desk, no reaction at all about Tzuyu's behavior.

"I thought you had a really really bad dream and all." Tzuyu said, speaking in Mandarin and Shuhua turned to look at her, pouting.

"what if they really become one?" Shuhua asks and Tzuyu rolled her eyes at that.

"that will only happen if you don't make a move right now..there's not only you who can see how great Soojin is you know." Tzuyu said that made Shuhua pout even more.

Tzuyu just lets her be as she once again rolled her eyes and took her phone out, texting someone.

But after awhile, she turned to look at Shuhua again.

"El already told me about the meet-up later at lunch, I also told Sana about it and she agreed. We have to meet them both later after class so we can actually get visitors pass for them." Tzuyu said and Shuhua just nodded, not noticing how much Tzuyu is talking to her today. A rare thing since Tzuyu usually doesn't talk this much.

"where's your phone?" Tzuyu asks as Shuhua took it from her bag, handing it to her.

Tzuyu plugged it in on her powerbank and decided to put it inside her bag as their teacher then came inside the room.