Chapter 31

Australia's p.o.v

The doors open and we step inside, Malay still catching his breath. A man sat at the front desk, he turned to look at us.

"How may I help you?" He politely started. He had on a doctors uniform with a wrap around his arm with a blue star and red stripes. He also had a pocket on his shirt with a pen in it. His flag had 4 boxes, the top left and bottom right being white and the top right was red, white the bottom left being blue. The top left box had a blue star while the bottom right box had a red star. His name tag read "Panama"

"We're here to see United States of America" I reply.

He looks down to his computer and starts typing on it, it the keys making a clicking sound.

"Okay, the room is in the second floor, 104." He informs us, pointing to the elevators.

"Thank you." I thank him before going in that direction he pointed in. Malay and Phill followed me.

Walking up to the elevator I clicked the 'up' button and waited for the doors to open. Once the doors finally opened I run inside as Malay and Phill chase after me, but I only had 2 thoughts in my head.

Find my siblings.

And cherish that I can help my siblings, because some can't like Indo.

My motivation kept building the more seconds I waited. It felt as if I could only look one way and think one way. Your body only heard and saw what it wanted to, everything else was blocked off.

Then with a screech the elevator doors opened again, and I ran out. I dragged my hand across the wall feeling all the door numbers.

98 99 100 101 102 103...

My body shaked as I hesitated to open the door. I opened the door slowly to reveal Canada talking to Ame who was sitting on the bed with a bandage wrapped around his head; and New Zealand sat on the bed, right next to Ame. Canada turned to the new presence and his eyes widen as he sat there in shock. I hadn't noticed yet and still stared at Ame's bandage, it made me feel my side which had a huge bruise now.

"A-Aussie?" Canada said in shock getting my attention, his eyes watering and tears spilling down his cheeks. Ame and New Zealand turned to me. 

I quickly ran over and hugged Canada tightly, "I was so scared! I-I didn't know what to do! I missed you guys so much..." I sobbed into his shoulder. He stroked my back to calm me down.

"How did you get here?" He asked once I calmed down. 

"Actually that's where we come in." Malay said as he and Phill entered the room. Ame visibility tensed at the strangers. "Hello my name is Malaysia but I'm usually called Malay and this is Philippines or Phill for short." Phill shyly waved.

"Hello I'm Canada, this is America or Ame and that's New Zealand." Canada said pointing to them. "So how did you know we were here?" He asked.

"We saw the news report at our house, where Aussie stayed, and came here." Malay replied and Canada nodded releasing me from the hug. This time the silence was peaceful, instead of like in the car.

"I'm glad you could find us." Canada smiled warmly. I was happy to be with my siblings again. But a man with a red flag and a white cross came into the room. 

"We haven't been able to get in contact with your caretaker so you only have 24 hours until they put you in an orphanage, unless your caretaker comes. I'm sorry kids, I don't make the rules I only follow them." The man said. My heart dropped. Phill pitifully stared at us before doing something I would never believe.