Chapter 4

Killa/Tremaine^^23Y/O
Y'all know daveeast is my man!😭

VOTE BEFORE READING!!❤️

New, York Harlem
Sleep Over!!

New, York HarlemSleep Over!!

omniscient!!
Heaven POV

"Girl, what the hell you thinking bout' so hard?" Sky asked as she eyed heaven

Sky's outburst snapped heaven back into reality causing her face to flush a little. "Um, no-nothing"

Sky raised a eyebrow at her not believing what she was saying. "Your lying, What got your head in another place?" Sky asked again putting all her attention on heaven.

Heaven squirms around uncomfortably under her bestfriends intense stare. Heaven wonder should she tell her bestie about the giant man she met inside Walmart, He looked so imitating, they way his eyebrows raised when she didn't obey him and the way his thick lips frowned into a soft mug when she didn't tell him her name. Shivers ran down her spine at the thought of him.

"Heaven!" Sky exclaimed shoving her shoulder a little. "What the f*ck happened? Are you okay" Sky asked getting worried at her best friend silence, she was just gazing down at the small round glass table.

Heaven looked over at sky with a small frown tugging at her lips. "It's just that I met this man today, He was very handsome it's just, He seems a little dangerous" She muttered softly fiddling with her fingers

Sky's eyebrows frowned, She looked a little shocked, heaven never mentioned a men before so that took her way off guard. "What you mean? What men?" Sky asked confusingly as her eyes scanned her best friend facial expression.

Heaven shrugged a little stuffing a baked barbecue chip inside her mouth. "H-he said his name was k-killa" She mumbled innocently

Sky eyes widened at the mention of killa's name she knew about him and heard about him, He's the most dangerous man in Atlanta, He owns multiply warehouse in Atlanta Georgia, His know for killing people without hesitation, His a very cold-hearted, cocky, aggressive, arrogant man. She's also heard he just recently killed someone in an alley, Well she wasn't so positive if it was him because the news hasn't confirmed it, But who else could have done it? Nobody but him. She needed heaven to stay away from him cause her life could be in some serious danger. Killa was a player he had multiply h*ez who just threw they self at him, He was a cold-hearted player who just used females for his sexual needs.

Heaven's eyes scanned her best friend facial expression, It had concerned written all over her face mixed with fear, Her heart clenched at the sight. "Sky? are you okay"