Chapter 42

2 months later... Monday, Sep 13 2019
VOTE BEFORE READING!!❤️

Y'all thought y'all was gone read about her being a sore mess ain't it? 😏😂 Next Time Loves❤️

New, York Harlem
1:12pm

Omniscient POV!!!

Heaven & Darla, were currently inside Tremaine's guess room packing up their bags, getting ready to move into heavens new apartment building.

She would be lying if she said she wasn't sad and wouldn't miss being in the same space as Killa, because she would. Although she was a little sad, she had no choice but to move, she couldn't be living with Killa for the rest of her life, even though they were a couple now.

Every since Killa had fucked her into a comma, she couldn't get him out her mind and always had this strong urge to be close to him. Her arousal was always sky high around him for a whole month, so he couldn't do nothing but fuck her every-time she begged him like her life depended it. Heaven was always ready and soaking wet for him, her innocence was always begging for Tremaines manhood to penetrate her violently. It was as if she was addicted to his presence. He became so funny & sweet after they had sex. If it wasn't him popping up on her when she was at work or them having sex, it was him always surprising her with some type of cute gift.

"Done!" The sound of Darla's soft voice, snapped her out of her reverie. Looking over to her side, she seen darla smiling & patting a big red suitcase.

Heaven stood up & walked over to her lovely sister, smiling. It was a bit of a mess, but she did good over all. "Thanks darla" She chuckled lowly, zipping up the suitcase, before picking it up by its handle, dragging it towards the door way.

She wished tremaine was here to help her with all these clothes he had done bought her and Darla over the pass 2 months, but of course like always. He was at 'work'.

Heaven sat in the guess room for 3 hours packing up her & darlas clothes, shoes, jewelry, undergarments and smelling goods that she had saved some of her money up to buy.

Walking down killa's pathway to her car, she took her keys from out her back pocket & press the button to pop open her trunk so she could put the 2 suitcases she was struggling to drag, inside the car.

Lifting the suitcases up one by one with the little bit of help from darla, she put them inside her trunk, then slammed the trunk door down when she was done. Letting out a heavy sigh from all the exhaustion work, she picked up darla and walked over to the side door opening it.

As she hooked darla in. She couldn't help but stare up at killas house, all the lovely memories of him, her and Darla together, having movie nights, family dinners, running around the house having food fights. Even the times when Snappa & Sleeve came over just to play the game with tremaine, she'll sit and just watch them bicker back in forth about who's winning or who's cheating in the game. It was fun.

And most importantly, the sex. It was amazing, she wouldn't never known how could such a strong muscular man like him, put her in such panty dropping positions. I mean she knew but, she didn't know he'll do her like that. He had her body & pussy sore for weeks, she couldn't even stand up properly, the poor girl hand to wear sweaters & long pants due to the hand marks killas left on her small body. He left her pussy an aching mess, yet she continued to let him fuck her raw & like a beast, all because she couldn't control her hormones.