Chapter 32

I love doing 3rd person Pov, It's just better to me! So the rest of this book is 3rd Pov. I hope thats okay

VOTE BEFORE READING!!❤️

New, York Harlem
1week later...

Omniscient POV!!!

Heaven was in the bathroom putting on her eyelashes, Until a fully dress tremaine suddenly pushed the bathroom door open harshly; startling her.

-😻My man just so fwineee!-

She jumped back from the mirror, causing some of the glue to get on her upper eye lid. "Tremaine!" She whined, stomping her feet. "You made me get glue on my eye!".

Tremaine disregarded her complaining and focused on what he had to ask her, instead. "Where yu going?" He asked, raising his eyebrows, while eyeing the outfit she had on.

Heaven angrily wiped the glue of her eyelid before looking at him through the mirror. "Sky called me and told me to come over, She wanted to talk to me about something" She informed him.

Tremaine nodded his head, fixing his Rolex watch. "Oh lght. I'm finna head to the trap and catch up on dis money" He said, running his hand across his freshly done braids; he got done not too long ago.

Heaven stopped putting on her eyelash mid-way, to gawk at the outfit he had on through the mirror. He looked and smelt so good. God! She loved that cologne he always wore. "You look handsome." She uttered shyly.

He smacked her butt and squeezed it gently before leaning down to whisper in her ear. "Thanks princess" He kissed her neck softly, before pulling away. "Yu look good in dat' sexy ass dress yu' got on" He smirked, biting down on his bottom lip.

Heaven blushed and pushed him away. "Bye Tremaine, I'll see you later" She giggled innocently.

Tremaine held on to the door frame. "Wait!, lemme get a kiss before I leave" He rushed out, pushing the door back open.

Heaven smiled before getting on her tippy toes to give him a kiss. I really hate being 5ft...it was nothing compared to his 6'6ft height—She thought to herself.

Killa wrapped his hand around her throat, shoving his tongue inside her wet mouth. He sucked and licked on her tongue, wrestling for dominance, until she finally gave up. "Dats' wha I thought" He chuckled, against her soft lips. "Open".