Chapter 54

VOTE BEFORE READING!!❤️

Sexual Content/A Lil Smutt Bihh🤣❤️❤️

Don't report, if you're not comfortable with sexual content just please skip this chapter & any other chapter with smutt.

I promise y'all is just school🥺. I hope y'all still here with me

New, York Harlem
To be continued...8:24pm

Omniscient POV!!!

Tears ran down heavens soft cheeks as she sat on the couch, eating a big bowl of cookies & cream ice cream. Her mind wouldn't stop drifting back to a couple of hours ago, when she heard the sound of Keisha's voice moaning out killa's name, it made her heart clench with a different type of pain, she felt like a knife was just stabbed in her poor heart, rapidly jugging her until she begged for mercy.

It was another thing to be told that he was cheating on her but to hear another female voice moan out the man you was once laid under made her heart ache with a different type of hurt. She still couldn't believe it and she was right there sitting on her bed, listening to keisha moan out his name herself. Mystify, that the best word to describe her feelings & thoughts right now, heaven didn't know how much longer she could put up with tremaine's bullshit. Enough was Enough.

A low sigh escaped her lips when she realized there was no more ice cream left in her bowl. Standing up from the couch, she swiftly brush some loose strings hair behind her ear, before making her ways toward her kitchen to get more cookies & cream. As she opened up her refrigerator to grab the ice cream container, she couldn't help but think about tremaine.

Albeit, she was furious with him, her heart wasn't, her heart ached for his presence, she missed him dearly & truly. These feelings were so weird, she couldn't understand how could she miss a person who just completely stomped on her heart & threw it in the trash as if he didn't feel nothing towards her.  Tremaine's actions made her feel like she wasn't the perfect girl he claim her to be, he made her feel like she wasn't the girl he actually wanted, all he was making her feel is wretch.

God damnit, she couldn't understand why she felt so miserable without him. Heaven missed seeing his handsome face so much, it's like he had her trap in his incantation and it was too hard to escape, she wished she could just be over him right now, but she can't.

Letting out a low depressed sigh, heaven picked up her bowl that was now filled with ice cream and stuck her spoon back inside it, taking a big bit. "Mmm!" She faintly moaned, spinning around on her heels to go back to her same spot. But something or shall she say someone was already there.

"Princess" Killa's weirdly soft deep voice called out from by the couch, standing up, pulling up his slightly saggy jeans. "Why are yu crying?".