Chaptet 51

VOTE BEFORE READING!!❤️

I'm giving y'all another chapter because I love you guys, like, ALOT🥺❤️❤️

New, York Harlem
2Days later...10:56am

OMNISCIENT POV!!!

Tremaine let out one final deep breath before he grabbed him & his mother's food, stepping out the car and closing the door behind him. There was no way in denying it or beating around the bush, He was scared. He was scared, because he knew his mother wasn't even going to go for his bullshit talk. His mother was going to be angry, no, furious with him.

In the little bit of time his mother grown to know heaven as a female, as a women, as a person. She began to love & cherish her as if she was her child. Ms.East adored heaven and felt like she was the one for Tremaine. Heaven was the most sweetest, loveable person she had ever seen tremaine with, she knew in her heart that heaven was the one for him and if he messed that up, he knew he would be a dead man.

Adjusting the food in his hand, he lift his right up and knocked on his mothers door, fear still eating at his guts like piranhas. His heart pounded against his chest, his palms begin to sweat and his throat started to clog up, making it hard from him to swallow.

The door suddenly swung open, revealing his sleepily looking mother. "Tremaine? baby what are you doing here" She crooked out sleepily.

He smiled awkwardly, holding up their bag of food he bought, trying to discard what he really came there for. "Yu hungry?" His voice was filled nervousness and his body language was very tense.

Ms.east step to the side, letting out a low yawn, while stretching her aching muscles. "Yes, come in baby" She smiled drowsily.

Tremaine leaned down to kiss his mother's cheek and stepped into the house, letting his mother's fresh scent feel his nostrils. It always felt so homey and peacefully when he came here. "I got yu the regular" He announced, when his mother closed the door locked it.

She smiled, patting his cheek gently. "Good cause a girl is starving" She exaggerates walking inside the kitchen, flicking on the lights, causing the whole kitchen to brighten up.

Taking a seat at his mother's kitchen table, he started to pull out their food from out the bag, sitting a vent carry out container, that was filled with; eggs, grits, ham, french toast and turkey bacon, across the table, where she would be sitting at.

His mother pulled out two bottles of tropicana out the refrigerator and sat them on the table, taking a seat as she did so. "Why are you really here tremaine?" She suddenly asked, catching his attention.

Tremaine opened his spoon that was in a small see through plastic bag and sat it inside his grits, to grab some salt. "Wha yu talking bout? I can't come see my moms" He joked but failed miserably.

His mother gave him a look, before continuing to eat her eggs and grits mixed together. "What is it tremaine? you know I don't like when you lie to me" She firmly stated.

Tremaine started to feel his throat swell up and his heart started to pound so loudly against his chest, he could feel it in his ears. His usually dark eyes started to turn a hazel brown indicating that he was sad and most likely did something he wasn't suppose to do. "I did sum'n bad mom...to heaven" He admitted, making sure to mumble the last part, but his mother's ears heard it all.