Chapter 9

VOTE BEFORE READING!!❤️

New, York
The Talk...

New, YorkThe Talk

Heaven POV

Tremaine pulled up in front of my apartments and stopped his car. I looked over at him with a small smile. "thanks for the breakfast and ice cream"

He shrugged nonchalantly, "It ain't no biggie babygirl" He said leaning back in his seat looking over at me. I nodded my head and open the car door grabbing my purse. I opened the back door for Darla helping her out, She looked through the passenger side window waving bye. "Thank youh Mr"

He nodded his head giving her a small smile. "Anytime Lil' one"

I grabbed her hand stepping away from the car. "Thanks again Tremaine," I said giving him a small wave before turning around heading upstairs.

"Imma call yu' tonight, answer yo' phone when I call" He demanded pointing his finger at me

I nodded my head blushing like crazy. "Okay," I replied, He winked at me before speeding off down the road, I let out a small sigh before continuing to make my way upstairs

"I like him" Darla giggled licking on her ice cream

"Me too" I muttered chuckling softly, He's a wonderful man I don't see what's so bad about him, he gives me nothing but good laughs and joy, or maybe it can all be an act I sighed at the thought of him not really being the person he was making himself out to be.

I pulled out my key and unlocked my apartment door stepping inside, Nothing but cold air hit my face and arms making goose bumps appear.

"Woah, I need to cut down the air" I muttered sitting my purse down on my kitchen counter

"I thought I told you to stay away from him heaven" I heard my best friend voice say calmly, Me and Darla quickly turned around to see sky laid out on my couch with her eyes closed

My heart hammered in my chest at the sight of her laying there calmly not moving one inch, oh she's pissed she's super pissed!

"Auntie sky" Darla beamed running over to sky jumped on her, Sky opened her eyes and sat up smiling at Darla, "Hey girly, did you have fun?"

Darla nodded her head eagerly. "Yes I have so much fun with Mr" She beamed wiggling around in sky's lap. She chuckled lightly. "That's amazing, Can you do me a favor and go upstairs to play with your toys, I have to talk to your sister"

Darla nodded her head and hopped off sky's lap. "Otay me finish me ice cream and play toys" She smiled happily skipping up the stairs.

Sky's head snapped over to me her once kind eyes were now filled with anger. "Heaven! are you stupid did you not hear what I told you the other f*cking day" She hissed standing up from the couch