Chapter 44

LIGHT WEIGHT DOMESTIC VIOLENCE IS UP AHEAD, IF YOU ARE NOT! I REPEAT! ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THE SITUATION, I BEG OF YOU DO NOT READ IT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!

A:N- Btw, it is not okay to be in a domestic violence relationship, if you are seeing signs like, making out threats to hurt him/ her, making her/him afraid by using, looks, actions, gestures, controlling what he/she does, making her/him feel guilty about the children or etc, please call for help, don't just sit around and let it happen or it'll get to the point where a person will try to harm you or your kids. Please be safe🤍🥺

VOTE BEFORE READING!!❤️

Sorry it took me so long to update. I've just been having withdrawals about this book. I honestly don't know if I wanna finish this book or notBut here's another update, Hope you guys enjoy ☹️.

New, York Harlem
To be continued...

Killa yanked the passenger door open and grabbed heavens throat, snatching her out the car, causing her to stumble and shoe to fall off.

He slammed her against his car with so much force, the car violently shook, nearly tipping over in the process. His heavy breath fanned her face and his dark blazing eyes gazed down into her soul. The sound of her whimpering made his dick stir to arousal, but he shook it off immediately.

Killa knew he had to put his hands on her in some type of way or else he'll reck the whole got damn car with both of them in it. His big hands were trembling around her throat with fury and his flesh burned like fire. Heaven could feel his outrage anger seeping into her IHOP shirt and his hot skin burning her sensitive flesh, the look in his eyes were deadly & soul taking, lung squeezing dangerous, it made her limps tremble.

The first words that spill from his thick lips, made her soul leave from her body. "Yu know I'll kill yu" It was suppose to come out as a question, but instead it came out as an powerful deadpan threat, that had her eyes glazing over with innocent tears. "Dis wha da fuck yu doing heaven! YU FUCKING WITH OTHA PEOPLE!".

Heaven tried to wiggle herself out of his tight grip, but he slammed her back into his car painfully rough and grabbed her IHOP shirt, nearly ripping it off her. "Stop!" She managed to cry out, through her agony tears.

Killa flared his nostrils and his rough hand gripped her hair so hard, she could have sworn she felt some of her natural hair rip from her scalp. "Ahh! s-stop! you're hurting me!" She sobbed, holding onto the hand that was gripping her hair.

He pulled her up to his face and yanked her head back, gripping her soft teary stained cheeks with his other hand. "How da fuck yu know dat nigga?!" His deep, rough voice demanded an answer from her but when she didn't speak, he drew his right hand back and smashed it down onto her right cheek. "HOW DA FUCK YU KNOW DAT NIGGAH!!".

Her face flew to the left but he quickly fixed her face back to where she was looking back up at him. Blood instantly started to leak from her lip and nose, causing a smug smirk to appear on his thick lips. A irritated vein popped out on his temple & his dark rough voice yelled at her, echoing throughout IHOP back parking lot. "ANSWER MEH WOMEN!".

A loud sob cry flew from heaven lips and her body started to tremble with fear beneath him. She couldn't believe he had put his hands on her, something he said he would never do, she trusted his words when he said he would never hurt her, but I guess they were nothing but mendacious. The words that left his lips felt like a stab to the stomach over, over & over again until she started to spilt open.