Chapter 18

VOTE BEFORE READING!!❤️

New, York Harlem
9:56pm

New, York Harlem9:56pm

Killa\Tremaine POV

"Mama, let me lay Yu' down" I whispered trying to lay her down inside the guess bedroom.

She shook her head whimpering. "don't leave me, please" Her angelic soft voice whispered.

I sighed rubbing her back. "Baby, I gotta lay Yu' down, Yu' need some sleep" I whispered sitting down on the guess bed. I swea Imma f*ck that b*tch a** niggah up.

She sniffed softly. "I left my things inside sky's car" She shift around in my lap trying to get comfortable.

I clenched my teeth together at the contact of her innocence brushing up against my d*ck and plus she didn't have on any undergarments under this little a** dress. I gripped her waist stopping her from moving. "Stop moving baby" I said through clenched teeth. This girl trynna give me a boner at the wrong time.

"Sorry" She muttered laying her head on my shoulder. "I-I need to go home to my sister" She mumbled with her big doe eyes staring up at me.

"I'll get Yu' back home tomorrow I didn't want to waste my time driving to yo' house and Yu' didn't have yo' key, phone or purse on you" I shot back matter factly looking down at her with raised eyebrows.

"Oh," She muttered, her face flushed in embarrassment. So f*cking cute.

I stood up with her in my arms. "I'm finna get Yu' sum of my boxers, Is dat' okay? Hm babygirl" I whispered lifting up her chin so that her brown eyes were looking into my dark ones.

She slyly nodded her head. "Thank you," She uttered.

I looked inside my drawer that was by the guess bed and pulled out some of my old boxers. "Imma settle Yu' down on your feet so Yu' can put these on for me"

She nodded her head in approval. "Okay, and c-can you turn around while I do that" She squeaked out nervously.

I put her down before nodding my head. "Yeh, whateva, listen I'm finna head down stairs, I want Yu' to be laying down and sleep, Yu' hea me?" I said with authority laced in my voice, getting ready to open the bedroom door.

"I understand" She said passively.

I swiftly opened the door and walked out the room closing the door behind me, heading down stairs I heard Snappa and Sleeve talking about the Situation that occurred back at the club.