Chapter 50

VOTE BEFORE READING!!❤️

We finally at chapter 50~✨😌

New, York Harlem
8:01am
Next Day...

Omniscient POV!!!

Heaven stood in the shower crying her eyes out from the time she woke up this morning, until now.

She was currently in the shower sobbing & bawling her eyes out to the song 'TRUST AND BELIEVE' by Keisha Cole that was playing through her fisher speaker for the 3rd time now. For some reason she couldn't stop playing that song, It made her feel somewhat between happy and sad simultaneously. Although she knew the reason to why she was playing that song so many times, she couldn't bring herself to admit it out loud.

When we were together, I held you down
I gave you all of me, but look at us now
Thinking of all your excuses, but they don't add up
Now it's so easy to see you don't deserve my love

Heaven tried her best to keep her agony sobs down because darla was in her room peacefully sleeping, but she couldn't, the pain in her heart was unbearable, this was a different type of pain she wished she never felt, something so strong & vicious, making her heart ache and feel lonely.

With teary eyes, heaven reached over and cut off the water, already knowing that she had to be to work at 9:00am. Though, she would rather stay in her bed and sleep off the pain & open wounds he put inside her pure heart.

Heaven grabbed her pink robe wrapping & tying it around her small frame, before turning the button to her fisher speaker off instantly stopping the song that still made tears flood down her cheeks.

Opening the bathroom door, she lazily walked out with her speaker in her left hand & her phone clenched tightly in her right. Glancing over at her clock, heaven read the time 8:25pm, meaning she had less than 45 minutes to get darla up, feed her & rush to work.

Heaven tossed her speaker & phone on the bed, rushing towards her closet doors, pulling them open to look for some plain black pants and her new IHOP shirt she had to buy because of...Tremaine.

Meanwhile...

"I don't even wanna be hea, yu da one wanted meh hea, I wanna be with meh fucking girl but I can't" Killa barked, glaring at keisha who was currently laying down on the hospital bed that had tissue on it.

Keisha rolled her eyes at him for the 20th time today. "This is our baby killa, you have no fucking choice but to be here" She retorted.

Killa top lip twitch in anticipation, growing angrier by the second. "Bitch da ain't my fucking baby, yu ah straight hoe, yu fuck anything dat's walking" He snarled, glaring at her with nothing but contempt in his eyes. "I wanna fucking dna test, yu got meh fucked up if yu think yu gone trap meh with ah baby dat ain't mine hoe".

Keisha quickly sat up, ripping the tissue in the process. "Watch your fucking mouth, don't talk to me like dat and you think you're not a hoe? you're just like me, a ain't shit ass bitch" She yapped at him, her face starting to grow red from the embarrassment she was feeling. "—And I ain't taking no dna test, it takes two to make a baby not one!".