Chapter 21

VOTE BEFORE READING!!❤️

New, York Harlem
Day off...11:52pm

OMNISCIENT POV!!!

Heaven sat at the table eating little bites of the ice cream treamaine bought her and darla. "What made you come to my house" She asked him quietly. Heaven just didn't understand him, it's been a whole week since they've talked and he just randomly popped up.

Treamaine stop talking to darla and flickered his gaze over to heaven, Confusion was clearly in his facial expression. "Whatcha talking bout" He asked with curiosity written all in his voice, tremaine stared at her entire with a nonchalant face expression. He could tell that she was a little on edge about some, but he just didn't know what it could've possibly been.

Heaven nibbled on her bottom lip debating if she wanted to tell him how she felt or not. She didn't want to seem too clinging or too desperate. "I was just thinking how you didn't text me in like a week and then—you just randomly pop up" She shrugged carelessly, before scooping up another spoon of ice cream stuffing it inside her mouth.

Heaven couldn't stop the huge weight that sat on top of her chest & the loud beating of her heart echoing through her ears, wondering what his response would be like. She didn't want to make him mad or anything, she just wanted some answers.

Treamaine stared at her dumbfounded, he wasn't about to tell her that he was with another girl for a whole week, Well not really a whole week, because he was still at the trap handling business of his own, but still. He didn't understand why she would ask him such a question, tbh it really wasn't her business to be questioning him anyway. "I was working" He said, simply.

Heaven nonetheless nodded her head even know she didn't really believe him. She didn't know why she was acting this way, they weren't even dating or anything. Heaven decided to just drop the subject, she didn't know why she was acting so anxious and wanted to know where he really was. "Okay" She drawled out lowly.

Darla stared at them in confusion before smiling. "Me have more" She said, holding up the empty bowl, which was not too long again filled with ice cream.

"No, you don't need anymore or you'll get a brain freeze" Heaven said, standing up throwing the rest of her melted ice cream away.

Across the street from where they were, a unknown person name Black was staring right at heaven in amusement. "That's her right there boss?" Donnell asked his boss, while staring at the same girl he was messing with that night.

Black nodded his head. "Yeh, that's the same Lil' b*tch I was talking to not too long again" Black said gritting his teeth together, his hand was clenched tightly around his gun desperately begging to shoot Killa right through his skull.

But little did black know, killa was 10 steps ahead of him. Killa been spotted black he just didn't say nothing, because he didn't want to make shit to obvious and plus, He had heaven and Darla with him so he definitely didn't need no shit to escalate right now.

Across the street were 3 black vans. One was inside the ice cream parking lot, one was inside the parking lot across the street from the ice cream parking lot, and one was inside McDonald's parking lot which was right by the ice cream shop they were at. "I'll get Yu' some more ice cream later, we gotta go" Killa deep voice said calmly, before he stood up.