Chapter 37

They're in July now, but to be more Pacific, it's July 6. This chapter get a lil intense but don't expect nun😂 just a lil tease....

VOTE BEFORE READING!!❤️

Who's first?😏

Since I'm updating y'all twice, y'all won't be getting another chapter until the 16th😘...

New, York Harlem
Next Day @11:23...less then 24hrs before heaven's nasty 19

Omniscient POV!!!
Words count...2989

"Fuck!" Tremaine hissed, tugging on the females hair, who was currently giving him a blow job.

Killa picked up his blunt & took a long puff from it, making clouds of smoke, while laying his head back against his office chair. "Suck da dick" He muttered, gripping the girl hair, pushing her head down onto his thick shaft, making her take all of him.

The girl gagged in the process of trying to take all 11inches of him inside her little small mouth. "mmm, daddy!" She moaned, while shaking her plastic ass.

Killa hissed when he felt her teeth scrap the tip of his d*ck. "Got damnit girl!" He barked, snatching her her hair back, pushing her to the floor. "No fucking teeth bitch!" He snapped, pushing her onto the ground aggressively.

The girl held her head, mugging him with a deep scowl on her pretty lip. "My fucking bad, damn" She spat, struggling to get up off the floor.

"Just get out" He hurled, waving his hand in dismissal.

The girl swiftly picked her bra up from off the floor, hugging it close to her exposed chest. "Sorry boss" She whispered, apologetically.

Tremaine ignored her and picked up his blunt taking a long aggravated puff from it. "Fuck man, I need ah release" He gritted his teeth together, swallowing the saliva that had build up inside his throat.

He had this strong urge to call Keisha, but he knew she wouldn't do him no good, it'll probably just make shit between him & heaven more difficult. Especially, since Keisha & heaven knew each other now, it definitely wouldn't be a good look on him. Killa had to make it seem like he didn't know keisha or had no type of dealings with her, because he knew It'll hurt his little flowers heart.

Now that he thought about, he haven't seen her all day, due to the fact that he got a call earlier this morning about his plug wanting to meet up with him next week.

Letting out a low sigh, he leaned forward and grabbed his phone, unlocking it.

BOOM! "Wassup bitch ass niggah!" Sleeve smirked, leaning on the door frame with Snappa right behind him.

Shawn shoved him out the way. "I told this dumb ass not tuh come in hea and fuck withcha cuz" Snappa said accusingly, as he took a seat in front of Tremaine's desk.

Killa rubbed his temples, before flicking his nose, sitting back. "What da fuck do yu want sleeve?" Tremaine muttered, scrolling down his contact list, in search for his babygirl's contact name.