Chapter 22

VOTE BEFORE READING!!❤️

New, York Harlem
3days later...

New, York Harlem3days later

HEAVEN POV

"Good morning Mr.bell, you wanted me?" I spoke softly, as i walked into his office, closing the door behind me.

He let out a low snort before gesturing towards the that was in front of his desk. "Have a seat," He ordered.

Okay?—I walked over to the chair slowly, before taking a seat, i suppose this wouldn't be a good talk by the facial expression he was giving me.

"So I bet your wondering why you're in here, correct?" He drawled out, as his hands swiftly moved pass his Mac apple keyboard.

I pursed my lips together nodding slowly. "Yes," I replied with confusion laced in my voice.

"I need to let some people go" He stated simply, before his eyes flickered up to mines.

My eyebrows frowned, he need to let some people go? I repeated to myself slowly, Absentmindedly staring off into space trying to comprehend the words that left from his lips a while ago. Is he firing...me?

I shook my head. "I'm sorry?" confusion and fear was creeping up into my voice as I slowly brought my eyes up to meet his withering looking ones.

He shot me a pointed look, before closing his lab top, sitting back in his chair. "You're fired." He hurled with his eye boring into mines. Annoyance that's all i seen.

I swallowed thickly. "Why, why me? Mr.bell I need this job" My shaky voice cracked within each word I spoke, I can't loose this job, this the only income I have, where would I go? What would I do?

Mr.bell slyly rolled his eyes. "Bring my clothes back when you get a chance, I don't want you walking around the city naked, of course" He snarled, rolling his dark chocolate eyes.

I could feel my eyes swelling up with tears and my heart breaking into little tiny pieces. "But Mr.bell, what have I done to lose this job? Why couldn't it have been anyone else" I asked warily, trying not to upset him.

He abruptly stood up, pointing at the door. "OUT NOW!" He spat angrily as his chest heavied up and down. I could feel the heated anger radiating off his body.

I recoiled at his sudden outburst before quickly standing up. "Sorry sir," I muttered, gripping my purse tightly into my hand. "I hope you change your mind" I said, taking a risky glance up at him.

"Don't even brings my clothes back, JUST GO!" He roared throwing his lab-top off his table.

I swiftly walked towards the door and quickly opened it, walking out. As soon as I was out of his sight I quickly ran out the shop as tears ran down my cheeks, James tried to call out for me but I ignored him.