Chapter 23

Jordan^^19Y/O (a/n: I know I said he was like 16 but I changed it..
VOTE BEFORE READING!!❤️

New, York Harlem
Next day...

Omniscient POV...

The sound of heavens ringing phone awoken her up from her deep peaceful sleep. "No,no,nooo" She whined stirring around in her bed trying to get rid of the annoying sound.

The annoy phone continued to ring causing her to let out a low groan. "please go away" Heaven muttered, reaching her hand up to grab her phone off her dresser.

Heaven rubbed her tried eyes before looking at her shining screen causing her to squint her eyes—"killa🦋"—The contact that appeared on her screen made her immediately sit up. "what the?"

She quickly glanced over to see look at her sleeping sister before answering her phone. "Hello" her voice came out soft with tiredness laced in it.

"Babygirl?" His deep husky voice flowed through the phone, instantly making shivers run up and down her spine. "Can yu' open the door for me baby," Tremaine asked warily, as he ran his hand down his face, stopping to scratch his beard.

Tremaine was out side her door waiting to hear her small footsteps come near the door, For some reason he had this strong urge to come to her house and see her beautiful face. Tremaine was so interested in that small girl it's like she had put a spell on him to make him have this strong urge to see her dainty figure.

Heaven stiffen at the words that spilled from his beautiful lips. "W-what?" Heaven stammered over her words trying to comprehend what he just said, she started to panicked he shouldn't be here—she wasn't even dress and plus she was still in her pjs with a messy bun on top of her head.

Tremaine rolled his eyes and knocked on her door gently. "Dats meh knocking on tha door sweetheart, now can yu open da door" He drawled out, trying to stay sanity and not get aggravated.

Heaven quickly stood up and rushed inside her bathroom trying to fix up her hair and brush her teeth. "O-okay, just a minute" She rushed out before hanging up the phone, not giving him time to reply.

Tremaine frowned down at his phone not liking the way she just hung up on him like that. "She must want meh to punish her little ass" He muttered, stuffing his phone inside his pocket.

"Why are you at her house young man" Mrs.nonna muttered, looking at him in pure confusion and disapproval, she had her glasses on while holding a cup of hot coffee in her hand.

Killa bit the inside of his cheeks before turning around. "Wha?" He said looking at her in annoyance. Killa didn't understand why her nosy ass had to come outside, questioning him for.

Mrs.nonna stared at him intently before drawling out her words again. "I said why are you at my daughters house" She said bitterly as her eyes gazed into his dark dangerous ones.

Killa lips quirked up into a small smirk, leaning his body onto heavens door frame. "I came tuh see her, is that a problem?" His head was cocked to the side and his left eyebrow was raised, with a sarcastic smirk displaying on his thick lips.