Chapter 57

VOTE BEFORE READING!!❤️

OMG I FORGOT TO THANK YALL FORE 500k plus reads🥺🥺 thanks so much you guys, I really appreciate it. That's really have a million reads😩.

Sexual Content up ahead.

If not comfortable please skip. Btw I like how gave me more than 200+ votes y'all must really wanted this chapter.

Now that we here, it's finally time to find out, I hope y'all don't be disappointed in me😩.

New, York Harlem
3days later...

Omniscient POV!!!

Heaven stood in her bathroom mirror, posing for some pictures she could put on instagram, but unfortunately her phone camera was giving her a run for her own money. Non of the pictures she took came out right and it was upsetting her. "Come on" She grumbled, lifting her phone up to her mirror, posing for another picture.

But as soon as she pressed the button to snap the picture, Cheyenne came bursting in her room door. "Your appointment is at 1:00pm, it's 11:36, come on heaven you can take pictures when you get back" She rushed, irritation lace thickly in her voice.

Heaven held her hand up, signaling for her to give her a minute. "Okay, just give me a minute, I'm trying to a take a picture for instagram" She groused, lifting the phone up to the mirror once more to take another picture.

Groaning loudly, Cheyenne closed heavens room door, walking down the hall to tend back to darla, who was currently sipping on some cup noddles.

Click, Click!- Heaven looked down at the two pictures she took and smiled, when they came out just they way she'd liked. Perfect.

Heaven walked out the bathroom, closing the door behind her before grabbing her purse off the bed and started to make her way down the hallway, while looking through her notes of captains to put under her picture.

"I'm ready" She announced once she was fully in the living room. Looking up, she seen darla washing her hands over the sink with the help of Cheyenne.

"Thank god!, you took forever, come on let's go before you're late" Cheyenne picked up darla, hoisting her up on her hip and started to my her way towards the front door opening it with heaven following right behind her.

Heaven stopped to lock the front door and continued to make her way down the flight of stairs. To say heaven was nervous would be the least of her worries, she was terrified!, Heaven was too scared to find out if she was really pregnant, she felt like giving up & just turning back around to go back inside her home to go to sleep forever. The nervousness she had sitting in the pit of her stomach was overtaking the confidence she had settle in her heart, it's like they were fighting each other for dominance and it was clear as day that her stomach was overtaking her heart control.

As a 19 year old female in this society, being pregnant was suppose to be the slightest thing on your mind. It was always about school and work for the females now days, people made it seem like having a baby as a female who was not married is bad. There would always be some type of hate, she's not saying that the whole earth was like that but...the majority of the earth was, especially old people & men. If people seen a young girl pregnant, they would automatically think that she's a whore or some type of hooker, which was never the case, they act like people weren't allowed to have sex, although it was a sin if you wasn't married but hell! It seems as though 90% of the world had done sinned, if you wanted to put it like that.