Chapter 63

2 Months Later... Nov, 28, 2019
VOTE BEFORE READING!!❤️

New, York Harlem
9:31am

Omniscient POV!!!

Tremaine quickly walked inside his bathroom and pulled his under sink doors open, hastily searching for what he needed to take before heaven came rushing him about going to her doctors appointment.

Tremaine moved his bleach to the side and grabbed his main prize which was in a old lotion bottle and pulled it out. Quickly, he snatched the top of the lotion bottle and pulled out a wrinkly dollar, straightening it out a bit before pouring the white substance on it.

Tremaine gently laid the dollar on the sink, pouring a little bit more cocaine on it before sitting the lotion bottle to the side and pulled out another dollar bill, rolling it up. As usually, tremaine licked his thump and pressed it against the white cocaine, sliding it across the substance before deliciously licking his thump, inwardly groaning at the taste.

KNOCK!KNOCK!-A loud bang to the door startled him and made him quickly pressed his feet and hang against the door as his heart nearly aggressively hammered against his chest, not because he was scared, but because of the little cocaine he just took, it always seemed to make him feel more jittery.

"Baby I'm ready!" Heaven soft voice called out to him followed by another knock to the door.

Tremaine cleared his throat and glanced at his attire in the mirror. "Ight baby, gimmie a minute" He deeply replied, rubbing his aching nose. Just one line.

Heaven hand drop to her slightly bigger baby bump and sighed. They only had 30 minutes left to get to her appointment and Tremaine was taking forever, she couldn't risk being late, though she knew they would still take her but that was besides the point, she wanted to go there and on time so she wouldn't have to wait all day.

"Okay just hurry please" She mumbled and walked away from the door, heading downstairs to go finish waiting for him with darla.

Tremaine leaned down once he was sure she was away from the door and took a long sniff. His eyes fluttered close and a deep groan rumbled from within his chest as he let the cocaine take over his body but not fully, just enough for him to finish his day off great.

"Fuck," He grunts, feeling his dick arouse to life. Tremaine wanted nothing more than to pound heavens sweet tight pussy from the back as he held her growing belly and she came around his thick girth. Fuck, he knew that would feel so got damn good right about know but he knew he had things to do and places to go.

Tremaine did on more line of cocaine before putting it up safely and walked out the bathroom like nothing happened. Tremaine walked towards his dresser and pulled out his medication pills, popping the bottle open and tossing two pills to the back of his throat so it could add to his great high.