Chapter 7

DamascusAkaSleeve^^21Y/O

VOTE BEFORE READING!!❤️

New, York Harlem
Thursday morning...

Omniscient!

Am I really that much to handle?
Breakin' these niggas down like enamel (oh)
Did I really just blow you out like a candle?
Can I really just blow you out like a candle?
You a man, you say you the man (oh)
You say you 'bout it, you say you got a plan (oh)
I really wasn't tryna listen
You say I ain't got no discipline (oh)
And that there, why I wasn't listenin' (oh)

Heaven woke up this morning by the sound of her phone ringing causing her to groan out in annoyance. Oh my God it's too early! She thought to herself, reaching her hand up she grabbed her phone while her face was still stuffed inside her pillow.

She answered her phone without looking at the contact name, Slapping the phone to her ear she spoke. "Hello," she
said sleepily

Killa deep voice chuckled causing her eyes to widened and head to snap up immediately. "I see yo' lil ahh still sleep? Yeh?" Killa said switching lanes, his tongue swiped across his bottom lip glancing at the rearview mirror

Heaven cleared her throat awkwardly. "Um, yeah I guess you can say that" She chuckled nervously throwing the big comforter cover off her, she glanced over at darla making sure she didn't wake up then made her way inside her small bathroom flicking on the light.

Tremaine smirked to himself, He thought heaven was cute a** f*ck and she was shy, that made her even more attractive to him, she was short and fragilent a** hell, He ain't never been around a girl like her, He always been around them hood and thirsty a** females.

"I'll be at yo' place in like an hour, so be ready cause I'm gone take yu' and yo' sista out to eat" His deep voice said smoothly, Killa pulled up to his second trap house and hopped out his car locking the door's behind him

"What? I don't need you doing all this killa, I just want my c-" Killa stopped her mid-sentence, He wasn't really giving a f*ck about what she was saying.

"Shawty, I ain't trynna hea' all dat' whatchu talkin' bout, be ready before I get there" He demand before hanging up, Killa stuffed his phone inside his pocket before walking up towards his guard's that were waiting for him to enter his trap.

"Good morning sir," The two big men's said bowing their head, they opened up the double doors waiting for him to enter.

Killa only nodded his head stiffly not really caring about they good mornings, As soon as he walked inside his trap his eyes scanned the warehouse that was full of naked girls bagging up white substance and young boys were cleaning his guns.

Everybody started to move faster making his lips curve up into a small unnoticeable smirk. He walked past them making his way down the long dark empty hallway towards his office, He opened his office door and seen stacks of money laid out on his table causing him to smirk. "Dats' what I'm talkin' bout" He walked towards his big long black desk and took a seat behind it.