Chapter 60

VOTE BEFORE READING!!❤️

Violence Up Ahead. If Not Comfortable please skip this chapter. ⚠️❗️❗️

I'm sorry guys, I know it's been a long hot lil minute but I swea I got y'all. 🤍 More updates is sure to come!!!

New, York Harlem
PayDay!...9:39am

Omniscient POV!!!

"You will get your card next week, this your last time getting your check in a envelope" Mr. Johnson informed heaven as he stood up from his black oak office chair to give heaven her paycheck.

"Okay that's fine Mr.johnson" She smiled, standing up from his guess chair, holding her hand out for the envelope which in return he gently sat it in the palm of her hand.

"You tell buddy I said wassup" Mr.johnson said, rolling up the sleeves to his fitted button up shirt, showcasing his defined veiny strong arms.

Involuntarily, her brown eyes glanced down at the action, It wasn't as if she found it attractive or anything, it was just very usual for eyes to do that, even with Tremaine. Now that, that was very attractive on him.

No more words were exchanged when Mr.johnson informed her to tell tremaine what he said. Heaven turned around on her heels and left out the room with a small nod.

As she begin to make her way down the hallway, entering the front of the shop she ran into Cheyenne, who was currently whipping up some hot coffee, which smelt delicious. Occasionally, heaven wouldn't get coffee but now, she was in the mood for some, plus this was her day off so she was happy.

"Hey girl" Greets heaven as she walked around the counter to give cheyenne a hug, despite the dirtiness on her hands.

"Hey girlie" She smiles, putting some sugar and cream inside the coffee mug before mixing it. "What all you doing today since it's your day off, by the way, you're lucky because you get days off every time you get paid".

Heaven grinned and leaned on the counter besides her. "Yeah I know and Tremaine is taking me to target, I need to grab me and darla some regular clothes" She says, reaching over the coffee machine to grab 3 sugar packs.

Lately, heaven been eating sugar packs for the past 3 days. It was quite obvious the baby had her eating sugar because she never once in her life time had this strong weird urge to eat sugar or thought it was delicious. The sweetness of it send tingles her stomach, made her mouth water and heart swell up with joy, the taste was just simply heaven to her taste buds.

Cheyenne nodded her head in acknowledgment while her eyes sparkled with disgust as she warily watched heaven eat 3 sugar packs. "That baby got you eating nasty shit" She grimaced, walking over to the front counter, dinging the bell twice for the lady's attention.

Heaven face flushed in embarrassment and she tossed the 3 packs in the garbage. "Are you still going with me to get the ultrasound tomorrow?".

"Are you going to tell tremaine tomorrow?" Cheyenne retorted, making heaven huff & roll her eyes.

"I'm serious" She whines, shaking her shoulders. "I want you to come, I need you to come with me, I don't wanna go by myself, it's so nerve recking" She confesses.