Chapter 31

Her outfit^^
VOTE BEFORE READING!!❤️

New, York Harlem
9:32 am

Omniscient POV!!!

Heaven and Darla took a seat at the table, that was across from Clarence. She tucked a piece of hair behind her ear, before sending him a friendly smile. "Hi" She spoke kindly.

Clarence decided to hit heaven up and ask her, can he take her&darla out to eat, His treat. "Wassup, hey little one" He smiled at heaven, before looking over at darla.

Darla smiled brightly and waved her small hand. "hi clare" She whispered bashfully.

He let out a deep chuckle, picking up his menu. "How've y'all been?" He asked, glancing up at heaven before returning his eyes back to his menu.

Heaven eyes searched the room, but immediately landed on him, once she got the hint he was talking to her. She cleared her throat. "I've been good".

Clarence hummed in response. "You know what y'all want to eat." He asked, sitting his menu down, looking between heaven & Darla.

Heavens eyes scanned the menu with a small pout tugging at her lips in wonder. "Me and her can share the, All-America slam" She responded smoothly.

Clearance mentally groaned to himself at the sound of her fragile voice. How can a girl be so fucking tempting without even doing much?.

He shift around in the chair clearing his throat as if he was trying to get his impure thoughts together. Fuck!. "That's fine" He muttered under his breath.

"me get juice, plwase?" Darla asked, batting her eyelashes. -please-

Heaven was about to object, until Clarence spoke up, cutting her off rather rudely. "Sure thing little one" He grinned down at her.

Heaven rolled her eyes, slumping her shoulders in defense. She hated when people spoiled her because she knew if they weren't here, who would be getting her all these things. It's already bad enough that tremaines doing it, she didn't need another.

After about 5 minutes of waiting, A waiter walked over to their table, smacking her gum mad loud and obnoxious.

Heaven cringed at the sound of her loud, infuriating chewing, that was her biggest pet peeve. She narrowed her eyebrows at the tall thick jet black head girl.