Chapter 52

VOTE BEFORE READING!!❤️
Sep, 27, 2020

Y'all wanted it, so here you go ❤️ Love all you guys so much!!

New, York Harlem
11:23am

Omniscient POV!!!

Heaven's face went pale as a ghost when Cheyenne said them words. She was so shocked, she stopped eating her covered peanut butter pickle and sat it down on the table. "What?" She whispered in disbelief.

Cheyenne let out a low sigh and stood up from her side of the table to go sit by heaven. "Look.." She trailed off, showing heaven the symptoms of pregnancy she found on Siri. "Morning sickness, frequent urination, breast soreness, headaches, mood swings and etc...Heaven your having all these symptoms" She explained, pointing at each symptom she could find.

Shaking her head, she let out a low scoff. "There's no way, I'm on birth control, I can't be pregnant" She said in denial, picking her peanut butter pickle back up taking a bit out of it.

There was no way, it couldn't be, she couldn't be pregnant, she had been taking her birth control pills every day since the doctor prescribe her with some. This had to be some kind of sick joke Cheyenne was trying to pull on her and it wasn't funny, not one bit.

Cheyenne made a face, closing out her phone, tossing it inside of her purse. "Oh really? Have you ever ate that?" She asked motioning towards the disgusting looking pickle she was eating.

Dipping her pickle into the plate of peanut butter, she took a huge bit out of it, shrugging her shoulders. "I was craving it...plus it looks really good...want to try?" Heaven offered, holding the pickle out in front of her face.

Cheyenne grimaced and got up going back over to her seat, that was across the table from heaven and darla. "No...I'm serious heaven, I think you should take a pregnancy test, just for your safety" Her voice was between a desperate beg & a whine as she clasped her hands together.

Heaven let out a low sigh, running a free hand through her curly short 14 inch frontal she got done last week some time. Although, heaven felt like she wasn't pregnant at all, since she was on birth control of course. She just decided take a pregnancy test, just to show Cheyenne that she definitely wasn't pregnant. "Okay, fine, sure, whatever, I'll take it" She acquiesced, throwing her hands up in the air.

Cheyenne squealed and quickly stood up. "Okay, lets go right now than" She suggested, grabbing her chanel purse of the floor, slinging it over her shoulder before picking up her breakfast trash.

Rolling her eyes slightly, heaven stood up grabbing her and Darla's trash. "Come on, it's time to go, are you doing eating?" She asked, tossing her trash inside the near by mental trash can.

She slightly nodded her head, grabbing a napkin trying to clean her mouth but only made a bigger mess. "I got it" Heaven grinned, picking her up, wiping her mouth for her. "There you go" She smiled kissing her cheek.

"jwicey!" Darla screeched, pointing towards her plastic cup that was half way filled up with orange juice. Heaven grabbed the cup, giving it to darla before walking off towards Cheyenne 2019 white KIV optima.