Chapter 53

VOTE BEFORE READING!!❤️

Sep 29,2020

Okay, so I just started back with school so the updates gonna be pretty slow but plsss bare with me, I'll try to get y'all updates every other 2 days instead of 3. This school work kicking my A.S.S 😭.

New, York Harlem
2days later...Saturday...2:12pm

Omniscient POV!!!

Slam!—That was the sound of heaven closing her car door getting ready to walk inside the grave yard, where her mother was laid to rest January 25, 2017. She hadn't visit her mother and quite sometime, so she thought in a time like this is when she needed to sit and have a talk with her real mother, someone who she knew she could express her feelings to without getting bashed or told how careless she was.

Although she knew her mother wasn't on this earth physically, she knew she was here mentally and that was all that mattered. The lost of her mother changed her life forever, she was her only real friend, the only person she could talk to when she was feeling down, the only person that actually made her feel happiness. Heaven doesn't think she'll ever be able to get over the feeling of losing her mother but she did learned to deal with it.

She was always in her thoughts and forever in her heart.

Opening the back door, heaven unhooked Darla's booster seat and pulled her out, hoisting her up on her hip. "Want to see mama?" Heaven asks grabbing the dozen of flowers she always brought when she would come see her mother.

Darla simply laid her head on heaven's shoulder and stuck her thumb in her mouth. "mama you" She mutters softly.

Heaven closed the side door, letting out a small sigh. This had to be the only problem she dealt with while taking care of darla, she always thought heaven was her 'mama' as she would say, every since she actually started baby talking. Of course, heaven always tried to correct her on her mistake but It'll never work, darla would only smile and hug her legs.

"No darla" She replied firmly. "Sister, I'm your sister, we are sisters" She tried to enlighten her.

Lifting her head up, darla grabbed her cheeks and landed a sloppy soft kiss on both sides, causing heaven to grimace and her to giggle. "Ew darla!" She shrilled, quickly wiping her cheek with the back of her hand that held the flowers.

As heaven walked down the sidewalk path through the grave yard, she started to look for the specific stone that read her mother's name on the surface of it. For some odd reason, she started to suddenly feel really nervous, she wasn't sure if it was because she hadn't seen her mother in months or because she had to tell her mother she been doing things that led her up to being pregnant.

Heaven knew if he mother was still alive she would've still been pure, not ever once thinking about having sex or glancing a man's way. Her mother wasn't strict but she did have very serious boundaries she expected out of heaven, since she was her only child...at the time.

Walking down the concrete path, a pink decorated stone with pink flowers surrounding it and flat balloons laid out on the ground flat came into her view. A small smile started to grace her full carmexed lips as she stood in front of her mother's grave, examining it. It still looked the same, just how she left it.