Chapter 17

VOTE BEFORE READING!!❤️

New, York Harlem
9:23pm To be continued...

Omniscient!!

Heaven body stiffen at the sight of the same darkskin man who was eyeing her earlier like she was a piece of meat. He was so close to her she could smell his delicious cologne evading her personal space.

"You can't speak" His deep voice whispered in her face, Fizz was starting to get irritated from her lack of communication.

Heaven nervously looked back down at her hands. "Hi" Her voice came out soft and fragile because of the nervousness, she was feeling inside the pit of her stomach.

Fizz smirked to himself liking the sound of her melody voice hitting his ears like music. "Can you speak a little louder for me babygirl? I didn't hear you" He teased putting his hand behind his ear leaning in closer to her.

Heaven cleared her throat softly before speaking again. "I-I said hi" She said a little louder this time looking at the side of his face.

Fizz nodded his head before standing up hovering over her small frame. "Dance with me" He insist grabbing a whole of her hand trying to pull her up.

Heaven quickly shook her head. "N-no, I'm okay I just want to sit here," She stammered trying to pull her hand out of his big strong hand.

Fizz playfully sucked his teeth. "Aww, come on babygirl" He pressed trying to pull her small body into his large figure, fizz wanted so badly to just pick her up and throw her over his shoulder but he reframed from doing so.

"No I really don't want to g-" Heaven sentence got cut short by fizz snatching her up and spinning her around so that her back side was pressed flatly against his hard chest.

"See now, that wasn't so hard, I just wanted a dance" He whispered in her ear with his head in the crook of her neck. Fizz took a long unnoticeable sniff of heavens coca nut body wash causing his hands to tighten around her small waist, his d*ck almost immediately harden at the delicious scent.

Heaven felt her stomach clench so painfully hard she thought that she'll pass out any moment, she didn't know what scared her most, the fact that he was so close to her or the fact that people around them were starting to look at her weirdly.

"C-can you let me go, please" Her soft voice weakly asks, she wanted to just push him off her but she didn't have the courage nor did she want to risk him hurting her.

Fizz chuckled lowly making his chest vibrate against her back. "Why sweetheart?" He questioned innocently, Fizz tightened his grip around her small waist pulling her into his hard tone chest, A soft whimper slipped pass her lips and her hands started to tremble.

Heaven quickly pushed fizz off of her before swiftly turning around. "S-stay away from me" She whispered trying to make her way past him.

Fizz quickly grabbed her hand pulling her into him. "Don't do that" He whispered huskily into her ear before wrapping his arms around her waist, Fizz hands slid down the her a** squeezing it gently. "Yo' sh*t fat ma"