Chapter 38

It's gone be like 3-4 parts to this, Y'all better enjoy this, cause it's gone get a Lil rocky after this...
VOTE BEFORE READING!!❤️
Word count...2856

New, York Harlem
NASTY 19!!!

Omniscient POV!!!

The shining sun peeked through the blinds, shining down onto heavens beautiful chocolate skin, enchanting her wonderful features. Her lips were slightly parted, a hand under her pillow, right leg stretched out , as she slept on her stomach peacefully.

-I'm convinced every girl sleeps like this😭-

Tremaine stood on the edge of the bed watching his angel sleep. The sight was peaceful & breathtaking, the little drool that spilled out her mouth was adorable as hell. He knew he had to make this day special for her, after all it was her nasty 19. Tremaine wanted her to feel like the most beautiful girl in the world, which she was in his eyes but he wanted her to feel that about herself. It was crazy how he started to develop feelings for this women in less then 6 months, this was so unlike him. He always said he'll never love or fall for a bitch, but now look at him. Falling for a damn dainty women. Heaven made him a better him, a side only she herself could bring out. This feeling was all too new to him, he knew it wasn't LOVE, but it was something similar to it, a feeling he only felt towards her.

Killa got snapped out of his reverie, by the sound of a small whine falling from heaven's pouty lips. A small smirk spread across his thick lips, as he walked over to her side of the bed, taking a seat besides her. "Baby?" He whimpered against her lips.

Heaven frowned her eyebrows, stirring in her sleep, pushing Tremaine's head out the way. "mmm!" She whined.

Tremaine smirked to himself, when a good idea popped up in his head. "Baby, wake up" He muttered kissing her cheek.

Killa slipped his hand under his big black comforter, moving his large hand towards heaven's bare bottom. "Babygirl" He chuckled lowly, while rubbing her butt.

Tremaine squeezed her butt, shaking it, causing heaven to let out a low whine. "Stop!" She muttered, slipping her hand under the cover, trying to pry his hand off her butt.

Killa ignored her and stood up, getting on top of her, making sure to not put all his weight onto heaven's dainty figure. "I know yo' fat ass hungry" He whispered, removing her hair out her face, kissing her lips, cheek and shoulder.

Heaven opened up one of her eyes, lifting her head up. "Pancakes?" Her soft voice asked drowsily. Heaven wiggled her hand from under the pillow, to reach up and rub her crusty eyes.