Two

Billie

i arrive at brandon's apartment in record time. i don't even knock and just let myself in to see jude sitting on the couch watching netflix.

"could have knocked." he says with his mouth full of popcorn.

"is he really not here?" i ask him heading into his room.

"swear to god. told me he was spending the night at your place" jude replies acting like it's not a big deal.

"dude, he was on his phone all night and told me you had gotten into a bad fight so he couldn't come over to my place and instead had to help you out"

"damn" he simply replies.

"brooo i swear to god if he's cheating on me" i say letting out a nervous forced laugh.

"can you help me out jude?" i say hoping he will agree.

"what's in it for me"

"what do you want?" i ask rolling my eyes.

"head" he says laughing not moving his eyes away from the TV screen.

"listen. i'll give you fifty bucks if you help me out"

that gets his attention and he turns down the volume.

"ok so what do i gotta do?" he asks.

"facetime him?"

"come on all you gotta do is facetime him and fifty bucks is yours" i say as i watch him think about it.

"fine" he says grabbing his phone from beside him on the couch.

jude facetimes brandon but doesn't answer and instead he replies with a text.

"what u need i'm kinda busy at the moment" jude reads aloud from his phone.

busy with fucking what bro.

"say it's important and you need him to answer real quick" i say quickly thinking of something.

"ok" jude says texting brandon back when jude recieves a incoming call.

"ok, shut the fuck up i'm answering" jude says holding the phone so i can see it but not in the view of the camera.

"make this quick" brandon says from the phone.

what the fuck. he's in a girls room. i know a girls room when i fucking see a girls room. i can already tell this is the type of girl that i would not get along with too.

i wasn't even listening to what jude was saying to brandon until i heard jude say my name.

"that's billies room? i thought her shit was like red" jude laughs acting casual.

"aight it's not ok, but your gonna keep your mouth shut or you are never going to be able to speak again" brandon says over the phone.

my heart instantly drops to my stomach. my mind races with emotions. i feel like i'm about to throw up or something.

i don't listen to the rest of the conversation and before i know it, it's over.