Five

Billie

i put on a over sized red sweatshirt and these black baggy pants that had these valero straps hanging off on each side of the legs. i put on some black and red air jordan 1s and top the outfit off with some chains and rings.

zoes ass: Here

"fin i texted mom and dad i'm going to a party with zoe and drew but they didn't respond so if they ask where i am when they get home just tell them"

"okay. have fun love you" he says before i close the door behind me and walk towards zoes car where drew was sitting in the passenger seat.

"dude, how many times do you spray yourself with your damn perfume?" drew asks "going to give me a damn headache"

"i don't know about you, but the smell of vanilla is much better than the smell of weed" zoe says which makes me laugh.

"i don't smell like weed" drew says back defensively.

me and zoe continue to laugh as drew drowns us out by turning the music up.

we finally arrive at giant white house with people all around, music loud.

"sheeeesh he's rich rich" i say as zoe parks the car across from the house.

we walk into the house the smell of alcohol and weed instantly making me scrunch my nose a little.

i get a couple stares which is nothing unusual when all the girls look the same then there's me with baggy ass clothes and blue hair.

before i know it zoe is getting dragged off by avery. her and avery have been close for awhile and hangout a ton but she try's to keep it a secret from me and drew but we always find out. although i've never seen them kiss me and drew are almost sure they are banging even though she denys it everytime.

"don't leave me for a douchebag" i then say to drew as we watch zoe get dragged somewhere.

"no promises" drew says walking over to the keg and filling a red solo cup for me with whatever was in it.

drew is about to hand me my drink when she pulls it away quickly.

"billie eilish!" a girls voice says making me turn around to see a group of three girls coming at me.

they all take a selfie with me before walking away not even saying anything anything else.

"billie eilish!" drew says mimicking their voice and handing me my drink

"want a selfie too?" i ask keeping the joke going.

i take a sip of the drink as the alcohol burns my throat a little but makes me loosen up.

i'm not even paying attention to the music until  3005 by childish gambino comes on. at least dane or whoever is on aux has good taste in music.

"let's go dance" i say to drew as we walk towards where the majority of kids are hanging out and dancing.

we continue drinking as i talk to some familiar faces i've seen at past parties and some new faces drew has introduced me to.