eleven

Billie

harper cupped my face and pulled me in where our lips collided, she deepened the kiss quickly being completely in control.

i could feel my heartbeat get faster as the kiss intensified. i could only focus on the feeling her lips felt on mine as we kissed.

my whole body tingled, the feeling of her frame against mine is something i cant explain. by the time i was aware of it her hands were under my shirt touching my bare skin pulling me even closer.

she placed soft kisses on my cheek, down to my jaw, and then to my neck. she kissed all over before finding my sweet spot and working on it for moment as i let out a soft moan before she licked it to calm down the now sensitive spot.

she moved back up to my lips where it was deepened once again as she slips her tongue into my mouth.

her hands trail up my skin and onto my breasts where she squeezes causing my breath to hitch.

she pulled away slowly her hands still on my breasts, making eye contact with me. i didn't want her to stop.

i pull her into me where she complied as our lips crash into eachothers once again.

the feeling was complete bliss. it was like nothing else even existed except harpers body and lips as her legs straddled around me as we sat on the counter.

the oven beeped but harper ignored it as she continued to kiss me which i wasn't complaining about.

finally she pulled away slowly dragging my bottom lip with her teeth as we were both breathing heavily.

our eyes met eachothers and all i could think about was how amazing that was.

how amazing she was.

"as much as i love kissing you, i don't want the cookies to burn" she says breaking the peaceful silence.

she hops off the counter as i watch her open the oven and pull the cookies out.

god she's sexy.

i've never felt this way towards a girl in my entire life, but something about harper, i don't know what it is, i can't wrap my head around it.

"the fuck? the cookies are black?" harper says causing me to snap out of the stare i was holding on her.

i laugh as i look at the burnt cookies, that let me tell you smelled terrible.

"we only left them in for two extra minutes" she says confused as i go to check the packaging to see if she put them in for the right amount of time.

"17 minutes?" i ask where she nods still looking upset with her burnt cookies.

"375?" i ask again.

"oh, shit. i think i did 475" she says causing me to break out laughing.

"you dumbass! when have you ever baked cookies that are at that tempature! i'm glad they didn't catch on fucking fire" i say pulling out my phone to post on my instagram story.